Merged: Dolphins Unveil New Camp Dolphins Logo | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Dolphins Unveil New Camp Dolphins Logo

Originally Posted by RICKYSABEAST
I've got a new idea for you. How about totally redoing the logo, uniform and everything the way Denver and Tampa did? You can keep the same colors but still give the unis an updated wow look to them. A more muscular dolphin maybe not jumping through a hoop would be cool too.

NOOOO! Way too much money put into buying jerseys, not to mention they dont look bad now as oppose to the Bucs whose orange cream-cicles jerseys were disgusting.

And about the camp logo, who the hell cares. We shouldnt care what it looks like, our team wont do any worse/better no matter what. The organazation should care tho, cuz who u think is gonna buy the merchandise with that fruity pic on it?

Honestly, who cares about camp logos, if you are willing enough to pay $100 every year to buy the "latest" Camp Dolphins gear then you deserve a gay looking logo like this one... I honestly wonder what kind of marketing people the fins have working for them? Must be women coming up with these "cute" logos... :shakeno:

Zacher87 said:
The Dolphins logo will be that same Dolphin jumping through the hoop for a looooong time. There's too much tradition to change it.

There was just as much "tradition" with the Dancing Bronco around the D for Denver that they changed to their current kick@*** uniforms. The creamsicle uniforms were a fan favorite for the Bucs but they took a chance and now their uniform and logo is awesome. Screw tradition we just need to take a chance.

Who let some fruity @** friend of Dorothy design our camp logo? I personally vote for my sig as the 2004 camp logo. I LOVE my Dolphins but the Dolphins logo isnt the fiercest looking logo to begin with, so we should please STAY AWAY FROM MAKING IT CUTE!!!!

Back
Top Bottom