Merged: Dolphins Unveil New Camp Dolphins Logo | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Dolphins Unveil New Camp Dolphins Logo

The Shades are there why? Heck why not stick a joint in his mouth!

I don't really care too much about our TC logo BUT damn it is kinda soft.:drool:

**** I can remember a few years back that the Phins had the Ugliest Caps out....Its all about REPRESENTING THE TEAM and they dont have a grasp on it!!....Its the same-ol thing.It never changes.

the dolphin does look gay without his helmet on. i like jphinfan86's idea. the decal with the phin pissing on the Jet logo.

The Dolphin with the sunglasses is the summer Training Camp logo. It will only be available on and during training camp. So fear not it is not the new logo. Nor is it new it has been around for years. Just a little info to quiet the storm. We are not going soft, just trying new ideas.

Pro Shop said:
The Dolphin with the sunglasses is the summer Training Camp logo. It will only be available on and during training camp. So fear not it is not the new logo. Nor is it new it has been around for years. Just a little info to quiet the storm. We are not going soft, just trying new ideas.

I've got a new idea for you. How about totally redoing the logo, uniform and everything the way Denver and Tampa did? You can keep the same colors but still give the unis an updated wow look to them. A more muscular dolphin maybe not jumping through a hoop would be cool too.

CirclingWagons said:
just when i thought it couldn't get any gayer

kind of like john kerry and all those signs saying "the real deal" or "an Innovative economy". :roflmao:

dolphan39 said:
Dolphins Unveil New Camp Dolphins Logo

clear.gif

Nice camp logo. What time do they do "arts and crafts"?

The Dolphins logo will be that same Dolphin jumping through the hoop for a looooong time. There's too much tradition to change it.

finfan54 said:
kind of like john kerry and all those signs saying "the real deal" or "an Innovative economy". :roflmao:
:confused: ..I'm not a democrat :shakeno: ...hell, not a republican either.

RICKYSABEAST said:
I've got a new idea for you. How about totally redoing the logo, uniform and everything the way Denver and Tampa did? You can keep the same colors but still give the unis an updated wow look to them. A more muscular dolphin maybe not jumping through a hoop would be cool too.
HELL NO. I like the way everything looks. We dont need to look like other teams. Lets just stick to our solid colors. We already did change our jerseys in the last 10 years. We dont need to again

It is not fearsome and doesnot seem to suggest hard work. It looks like a summer camp for fun logo!

Back
Top Bottom