Merged: Drew's Views/Drew sucks!/OG News | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Drew's Views/Drew sucks!/OG News

Prime Time

Screw You Guys..Im Goin Home!!!
Reaction score
Some huge news on OG coming up...

on Drew's Views after commercials

Drew said OG said it is looking better, and that we have done alot with our defense, and our offense is still missing OG, and he thinks we will step it up and find a way to get him signed, he said our offense needs him, but he says we need OG. Jacksonville has given him a contract offer, but he is probably going for money wise, so he will not play for crow's food. Madison was ALSO injured last year, tore something in his knee since the scrimmage against Titans (remember that) and no doctor's knew about it, so he played all season long with it.
Then Drew said the two best safeties will start and compete from FS and SS, and the host said wait why are you changing the story when Freeman was scared of Knight of taking his position, why are you saying taking a FS job. Drew said because the best two safeties will start and that he thinks Freeman will start.

Drew's Views/Drew sucks!

Drew's Views
-Proud of Zach for doing what he did
-Thinks OG/Miami is looking better
-Knight/Buckley good addition
-Thinks Fins will find a way to get OG signed
-There's not really bad blood between Miami/OG
-OG got offers from Jax
-Madison was hurt the WHOLE year, Sam tour his knee up in the scrimmage against the Titans, it bothered him all year and he'll bounce back now that he's healthy
-Knight is coming in to to compete with BOTH Marion and Freeman, it's a three man competition
-Wanny has already said the 2 best safeties will start
-Miami upset that Marion hasn't attended the workouts
-ROSENHAUS sucks! HE SAYS HE THINKS MARION/FREEMAN WILL START!
-Saints went after my guy(Freeman) because they wanted more speed! Drew sucks!

-Jed Weaver says Dorsey's lighting it up

Originally posted by Dolphins2002
Drew said OG said it is looking better, and that we have done alot with our defense, and our offense is still missing OG, and he thinks we will step it up and find a way to get him signed, he said our offense needs him, but he says we need OG. Jacksonville has given him a contract offer, but he is probably going for money wise, so he will not play for crow's food. Madison was ALSO injured last year, tore something in his knee since the scrimmage against Titans (remember that) and no doctor's knew about it, so he played all season long with it.
Then Drew said the two best safeties will start and compete from FS and SS, and the host said wait why are you changing the story when Freeman was scared of Knight of taking his position, why are you saying taking a FS job. Drew said because the best two safeties will start and that he thinks Freeman will start.

Ahhh, yes...DrewSpeak...I'll translate:

OG wants to come back, but, he has a bad attitude, and wants more money. The Jags have not offered him a contract, I am just trying to build interest in my client. And right now the Dolphins are saying we really dont need a head case on the team.

BB

Sorry it is typed like that but I was going to forget everything he said unless I did it while he said it. Yeah and I think Marion and Knight is pretty much secured....Drew said HE THINKS KNIGHT WILL BE A BACKUP.

Weaver said that....what does Weaver know???

I know but who is Weaver...a professional Agent to say he is coming on strong....if he is coming on so strong why is he fighting for a 3rd String spot.

Originally posted by Dolphins2002
if he is coming on so strong why is he fighting for a 3rd String spot.

because it's just MINI CAMP..

Dorsey has always looked better on a football field than in a jersey, people sometimes are just winners and Dorsey is that.

I think he'll be a olsid back-up type who could maybe start in the right scheme if he bulks up and develops.

Dorsey will be better than most people think, I just hate the fact that he's a Niner.....BTW, reffering to bigbry's post....I dont think OG is Drew's client, or did he change?

This is absolutely ridiculous? Knight will be a backup? :rofl: :lol:

They should ban this guy from having a TV show since he is so ridiculous and everything he says is based on what is best for him and no one else.

Back
Top Bottom