Merged:Drug Busts around the NFL..../Giants latest news | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged:Drug Busts around the NFL..../Giants latest news

WharfRat

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Drug Busts around the NFL....

Packers' Johnson Charged With Marijuana Possession

TIFTON, Ga. (AP) - Green Bay Packers defensive end Joe Johnson was charged with marijuana possession after a deputy saw his car stopped on the highway.

Full Story

...and in other breaking news....

Drug Charges for Giants' Hamilton

TRENTON, N.J. (AP) - New York Giants defensive tackle Keith Hamilton was charged with cocaine and marijuana possession after his car was stopped for having tinted windows

Full Story

Atleast none of our players get arrested for stupidity.

Ricky does drive damn fast though :tongue:

Originally posted by XoPhinsoX
Atleast none of our players get arrested for stupidity.

Well ... not since Cecil Collins anyway .... :goof:

Although Derrick Rogers wasn't exactly a genius when he beat a guy with a chair...

:chair:

Nice role models there. Especially Hamilton and his white powder. If it was us getting paid millions of dollars a year, we'd do everything possible to stay out of trouble. And we'd especially stay away from drugs, being athletes and all. Sometimes I just think that these guys are way out of touch.

As for Derrick Rodgers, I think that's awesome what he did. You're gonna mess around with my wife (and my heart) in public, I'm gonna crack your skull. Then I'd drop The People's Elbow off the top rope on that cheating hoe. Then I'd ask her if she could smell what the Muck's cooking.

New York Giants latest NEWS!

New York Giants latest NEWS! quote:

The New York Giants (Keith Hamilton) was charged with cocaine
and lots of grass in Harding Township, NJ., for being stopped in his car for having illeagel tinted windows !!

How F---king Dumb is that!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom