Merged: E-mail notifications for new posts in subscribed threads | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: E-mail notifications for new posts in subscribed threads

I'm not getting them either Steve. We'll check into it.

My son who signed up last week does, I don't.

Not sure if I would want it, I get so many darn e-mails each day with work and school and such.

Anybody else have problems with.....

instant email notifications? This happened once before, to me anyway, a couple years ago. I rechecked my CP settings but I get no more email notifications for the past 2-3 days and was wondering if it was just myself or if anybody else is experiencing the same thing??

DeDolfan said:
instant email notifications? This happened once before, to me anyway, a couple years ago. I rechecked my CP settings but I get no more email notifications for the past 2-3 days and was wondering if it was just myself or if anybody else is experiencing the same thing??

Guess not ??

DeDolfan said:
i haven't had any email notifications since they messed with the site over the weekend..

Back
Top Bottom