Merged: Eagles send DT Walker to Bills in deal for LB Spikes | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Eagles send DT Walker to Bills in deal for LB Spikes

Great trade for the Eagles. Eagles raped the Bills thats the bottom, line nuttin more nuttin less. Darwin Walker sucks, I watch all the Eagle games.

And exactly what have you all done this offseason other than lose people (both players and coaches) without replacing them, get another year older on D, sign a washed up over 30 former star (emphasis on former) whose own team didn't want him and a kicker (when you already had Mare)? 21-0 sound familiar? Come talk to us when you can actually beat us.

Clements hurt, but we got value for that loser McGahee, who didn't bother to learn the playbook and averaged under 4 ypc and seemed to play only when he wanted to. I call that addition by subtraction, personally. Guys like that can infect a locker room, so good riddance.....

remember 28-21 21 unanswered points in the 4th :lol:

The more quality players the Bills get rid of the better for Miami but I'm just worried they will get Willis in the draft.

And exactly what have you all done this offseason other than lose people (both players and coaches) without replacing them, get another year older on D, sign a washed up over 30 former star (emphasis on former) whose own team didn't want him and a kicker (when you already had Mare)? 21-0 sound familiar? Come talk to us when you can actually beat us.

Clements hurt, but we got value for that loser McGahee, who didn't bother to learn the playbook and averaged under 4 ypc and seemed to play only when he wanted to. I call that addition by subtraction, personally. Guys like that can infect a locker room, so good riddance.....

you're pathetic for dissing McGahee, all bills fans really, last year you were kissing this guys feet and now u say good riddance? hah your riddiculous. Not to mention that we have added players in nearly every position that we have lost and have signed a big free agent LB in Joey Porter. you really dont have much of a case buddy

you're pathetic for dissing McGahee, all bills fans really, last year you were kissing this guys feet and now u say good riddance? hah your riddiculous.

You could say the exact same thing aboutthe way people have been treating Daunte.

1) We also gained coaches

2) The players we lost, are nothing special. We've added draft picks, and picked up one of the best LBs in the league as well as a hell of a Fullback.

3) Mare sucks, thats why Feely was signed.

4) LOL we got younger on D, and for an Geing defense theya re still on fo the best in the league.

5) You guys lost 3 impact players on your defense, added a mediocre OL
and lost a very talented Running Back.

6) Come back when the Bills are contenders, or when you can carry on an agruement.

The only bowl Buffalo is going to is the toilet bowl.

C rowell made Spikes expendable for much less money. Spikes has been injury plagued.

Back
Top Bottom