Merged: East West Shrine Game | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: East West Shrine Game

Yes, Gradkowski in.. Nice...

Decent pass... Offbalace throw although there was no pressure, it gets the job done... Gain of around 7 or 8...

Didnt catch that play.. Stupid Torean Henderson...

Gradkowski throws it out of bounds.. Not nice at all.. Released WAY to high.. Nice coverage by Quincy Butler... Orr is hurt as wel...

Orr down field, out of bounds, good coverage Quincy Butler, but Orr made the tough catch just didnt stay in bounds. Good long throw for Grad.

Gocong is having a nice day.

Being picky on the Gradkowski throw, there was nothing wrong with it, it was just excellent coverage from the physical Butler on the tall but skinny Orr. Orr had a shot at the ball. He caught it. Butler just legally forced him out of bounds first.

And I meant Gradkowski when I said 'He's going to look GOOD.'

This punter is good. Booms them. Orr is ok, banged his head. Good STs tackle James Anderson, he's a next-level guy.

Drew Olson in. Watch him choke. He's as predictable as a clock in these situations, usually.

Drew Olson looking strong, similar numbers to Leinart

Yay, show them what you're made of Olson. Show the doubters!!!

I personally can't believe they are even comparing the two. It's like comparing Ken Dorsey to Steve Young

ckparrothead said:
I personally can't believe they are even comparing the two. It's like comparing Ken Dorsey to Steve Young

Olson says "Get behind me devils (aka doubters)!".

Ohhh Charlie Peprah what did you DO. TODD WATKINS what a freaking speedster! He's so fast! Peprah didnt have a chance if he didnt trip him. Wow.

Pfft. Yeah Olson looks great on these high long throws. Maybe if he was throwing to the broad side of a barn he could hit him. Nice TD though, but he had two guys wide open....tecmo open....Dave Thomas nice play.

Olson is in..

- Not sure what happened first play..

- Nice pass to Ross... Gain of around 20...

- Hit as he threw... Dion Byrum with a hand on it... Just missed pick..

- Olson quick hitter to Jeff Webb... gain of 10... first down.... nice pass... I like what I see so far from Olson.... moving the football nicley...

- Olson with a throw over the head of Watkins... Didnt look good at all...

- False start...

- Deep pass... Nice throw... Reciever was tripped.. Peprah with the penalty... Pretty obvious call right there.. Watkins was tripped up...

- Encroachment

- Horrid throw... He just cant seem to hook up with Watkins... Way too much on the ball...

- Run.. up the middle... gain of around 2 or 3... 3rd and 1...

- Olson nice pass... TD to TE David Thomas.. Wide open lane for the TD...

Olson looked decent on that drive... pretty impressive.. few errant passes... other than that, he was solid...

Back
Top Bottom