Merged: Favre Traded To Jets! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Favre Traded To Jets!

LeftHanded21

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
ive been browsing some jets forums, and it seems like most of them are ready to throw pennington out the window.

how would you feel as Farve as a jet, the thought makes me sick to my stomach.

ive been browsing some jets forums, and it seems like most of them are ready to throw pennington out the window.

Me too, I wouldn't mind 2 chances a year to bust his ace into the ground for breaking Marino's records :up:

it would suck but on the other hand the jets would be giving up high draft picks and possibly a player or two for someone whose only gonna a play another year or so..

Yeah uhm, I definitely do not want to play against Brett Favre twice a year. Say what you want to say about the guy, but he's still a great player with a lot of game in him.

No every Jets fan...

Personally, while the idea is a kinda cool one, the reality is picking up a 39 year old QB and throwing him into a brand new team, scheme, playbook, players, coaches and stadium isn't going to work.

PREDICTION: If Favre leaves the Packers and starts more than 80% of the games, that team will NOT MAKE THE PLAYOFFS!

BZ

No every Jets fan...

Personally, while the idea is a kinda cool one, the reality is picking up a 39 year old QB and throwing him into a brand new team, scheme, playbook, players, coaches and stadium isn't going to work.

PREDICTION: If Favre leaves the Packers and starts more than 80% of the games, that team will NOT MAKE THE PLAYOFFS!

BZ

I think dolphin fans should WANT Favre to get traded to the Jets. It would be a bad move for us.

Where have you been? Ive been wanting him gone for years!

The bills gave up a 1st for bledsoe and didnt get to the playoffs. Thats on the list of dumb things the bills have done. Maybe the jets will get the same result.

The only problem is that I beleive favre has a chance to take any team to the playoffs every season... even the jets. The jets have already shown in FA that they want to win now, farve would definatly help that.

The bills gave up a 1st for bledsoe and didnt get to the playoffs. Thats on the list of dumb things the bills have done. Maybe the jets will get the same result.

The only problem is that I beleive favre has a chance to take any team to the playoffs every season... even the jets. The jets have already shown in FA that they want to win now, farve would definatly help that.

Very well put!! You live right down the road from me!

"Even the Jets"? We were in the playoffs only 2 years ago. We have been an every other year team since 2002, we'll be BETTER w/ Chad than we would be w/ Favre.

"Even the Jets"? We were in the playoffs only 2 years ago. We have been an every other year team since 2002, we'll be BETTER w/ Chad than we would be w/ Favre.
Im looking at your team now, not 2 years ago. And i guess I could have said, even the fins, but the jets are more to the point of the conversation.

The jets would be better off with OLD chad, not the Current Chad. His carrer is basically over. It sucks, but these things happen. IMO, the jets largest problem is QB. Even with only a few months to get set, Favre would be a huge upgrade at a major position.

Im looking at your team now, not 2 years ago. And i guess I could have said, even the fins, but the jets are more to the point of the conversation.

The jets would be better off with OLD chad, not the Current Chad. His carrer is basically over. It sucks, but these things happen. IMO, the jets largest problem is QB. Even with only a few months to get set, Favre would be a huge upgrade at a major position.

Chad pre-shoulder surgery was a top flight QB so obviously we'd be better off w/ that version of Chad but we can still win w/ the current version. I'm satisifed w/ Chad as our starter w/ the improvements we made around him.

Back
Top Bottom