Merged: Fiedler, Chambers, Ricky, and Wanny get their props | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Fiedler, Chambers, Ricky, and Wanny get their props

Fresh

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Fiedler, Chambers, Ricky, and Wanny get their props

http://espn.go.com/chrismortensen/s/2003/1202/1676282.html

Most Impressive in Victory
1. Dolphins 40, Cowboys 21 -- Jay Fiedler, Chris Chambers and Ricky Williams turned Cowboys' defense into mush.

Best Performance: Quarterback
4. Jay Fiedler, Dolphins -- His efficiency (16-for-20, 239 yards, three TD) was about as good as it gets against a pretty good secondary.

Best Performance: Receiver
1. Chris Chambers, Dolphins -- Since Fiedler re-entered the lineup, he looks like the guy everyone hoped he would be, and three TD catches in Dallas could make this a different offense.

Best Performance: Running Back
2. Ricky Williams, Dolphins -- Maybe the numbers (31-for-101, 2 TD) don't jump out, but if you had told me any back could make Cowboys safety Roy Williams turn it down, I'd have laughed. Ricky did it on Thanksgiving.

Coaching Honors: Week 13
1. Dave Wannstedt, Dolphins -- Few recognize him for having a pretty good pulse on his team. Managed them perfect in the shortest of weeks (Sunday night to a road Thanksgiving game) in a 40-21 win over the Cowboys.

Just keep getting Chambers the ball more. Good things happen when it's in his hands.

I can't believe he rates us as the third best game next week.

Originally posted by SMadison29
Just keep getting Chambers the ball more. Good things happen when it's in his hands.

I can't believe he rates us as the third best game next week.

I'd rate the 'Fins game as #3 as well. I haven't even looked at his rankings but, if I were an unbiased observer with no ties to any team, I'd probably look at this week's games in this order:

1. Tennessee v. Indy: The division title is essentially on the line here. Besides that, the loser of this one will be on a two game skid something that's never good going into the last couple of games of the season.

2. Cinci v. Baltimore: Who woulda thunk it eh? Two teams that were supposed to finish last and dead last in the AFC are now fighting for first place in their division. Granted, this division sucks and the winner is likely to have a worse record than BOTH wild card teams but nobody can say that the Ravens and Bengals aren't fun to watch this year.

3. Miami v. NE: This one's obvious because it's all we talk about around here.

4. Dallas v. Philly: The Eagles looked like crap at the beginning of the year, then they caught fire. The Cowboys looked hot to start the season but have faltered of late. The winner of this game will have the inside track to winning the NFC East.

5. K.C. v. Denver: Denver's fighting for its playoff life while KC is fighting for HFA throughout the playoffs with a bye week to boot. This one should be a runners duel.

uh oh....were starting to fly above the radar:(

too bad we've allready locked in on our target for the AFC east crown, and it's too late to stop us now:D

so its a little hopeful, but hey...if our guys keep performing as listed above, SB here we come!

Back
Top Bottom