MERGED: FinHeaven Downtime | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: FinHeaven Downtime

Status
Not open for further replies.
thank god, I didn't know what to do with myself yesterday....especially at work...:shakeno:

It was a late night for all of us but it's up and running now. We appreciate your patience and support.

Celtkin said:
It was a late night for all of us but it's up and running now. We appreciate your patience and support.

You guys definitely deserve a round...great work you all do to keep this place up and running...:drinkers:

My guess is the board was down to add the vBookie, points system, etc.

Great feature..........

It was really distressing for me too, but I did discover that I was still married.

site problems

Im so tired of this site taking a dump when there is big news. it happens every single time (ricky debacle, saban hiring,quitting, camerons hiring....etc) a lot of people depend on this site for fin news. i always have to go somewhere else for info when something big happens. is there something us members can do to assist this problem? would donations help keep finheaven from falling into deep cyberspace in times of need? let us know, we need our finheaven. i'll sign up for vip at the end of the month. does vip money help? maybe you could post something in dolphins forum asking members to help out.

You guys definitely deserve a round...great work you all do to keep this place up and running...:drinkers:

Agreed. Cheers to all those who help make this great site work! :dolphins:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom