Merged: Finheaven Home Page | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Finheaven Home Page

sarnicsdad

"The" Phin fan
Reaction score
Is Finheaven shut down?

Did I miss some announcement? The web page hasn't changed in 3 days. I'm jones'n for some new information on my fins. Also looking for my Nublar video of the Titans game. Highlights of my week.

sarnicsdad said:
Did I miss some announcement? The web page hasn't changed in 3 days. I'm jones'n for some new information on my fins. Also looking for my Nublar video of the Titans game. Highlights of my week.

...or MAYBE, they are just taking in some days of holiday time with their families...

go to the last page of the nublar thread, there you will find someone made one as nublar can't make the last two games.

as for slow news.. its last weekof the... aww heck just read what everyone else said.. . happy holidays a well deserved break by the staff

Their really isn't much to report on I would think. Just alot of speculations. I'm sure if their was anything worth reporting it would be up immediately by the awesome administrators, Reporters, etc that we are so privledged to have here on the greatest site ever.

G-Force said:
Their really isn't much to report on I would think. Just alot of speculations. I'm sure if their was anything worth reporting it would be up immediately by the awesome administrators, Reporters, etc that we are so privledged to have here on the greatest site ever.

Very true. Whenever it's the end of the season, most of the time there aren't much news to report. The offseason there will be plenty of news that will be posted.

I have a hunch that this will be one of the most bussiest and exciting offseasons we have ever had as Dolphin fans. I for one can't wait to see what a real regime can put together.

Unfortunately, Jan-Feb have always been relatively quiet time at Finheaven. Hopefully, Nick will change all that next season. :)

Things always pick up bigtime in March-April for FA signings and the Draft.

I was waiting on them to put up the injury report. What is RB listed as?

I remember last year when nick got hired, it was non stop days of speculation and we still were way off of what nick ended up doing....

sarnicsdad said:

Uh-Oh! FinHeaven withdrawls, someone call 911! Get me a Fin update quick, we gotta save this patient. :lol:

G-Force said:

That's true. And that along with hollidays is causing this.

home page

are they going to update the home page? its been the same since saturday

Back
Top Bottom