Merged: Ginn still dropping balls | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Ginn still dropping balls

Ginn can drop balls on his chin for all I care. I am so glad he is no longer in a Dolphins Uniform. He didn't deserve to get drafted in the first round and he also never deserved to wear a Dolphins uniform the way he played.

Ginn looked gazelle-like fast. He was Ted Gazelle Jr.
But when he repeatedly dropped balls, he looked, well, a lot like the reputation that came with him from his Miami Dolphins days.

He didn't have as many drops on punt returns as he did as a receiver Monday. He cleanly fielded his first few punts and darted upfield about 30 yards. But when he failed to catch one punt near his waist, it wasn't good — other than it was only mid-May and he wasn't in Candlestick Park.

At receiver, Ginn had one of Alex Smith's pass (about 10-yard attempt) ricochet off his hands and into cornerback Phillip Adams'. Ginn later jumped up for a 50-yard pass from Smith but dropped that, too.

Thats from the article lol

Ginn looked gazelle-like fast. He was Ted Gazelle Jr.
But when he repeatedly dropped balls, he looked, well, a lot like the reputation that came with him from his Miami Dolphins days.

He didn't have as many drops on punt returns as he did as a receiver Monday. He cleanly fielded his first few punts and darted upfield about 30 yards. But when he failed to catch one punt near his waist, it wasn't good — other than it was only mid-May and he wasn't in Candlestick Park.

At receiver, Ginn had one of Alex Smith's pass (about 10-yard attempt) ricochet off his hands and into cornerback Phillip Adams'. Ginn later jumped up for a 50-yard pass from Smith but dropped that, too.

Thats from the article lol

God, that last one with the ricochet brings back nightmares.

dude couldn't catch herpes if they hit him in the face but I would have still kept him as a 5th 6th string over what we got now...

Haha, Ginn-Haters have now become Ginn-Stalkers...I hope he takes a restraining order out on you guys...priceless.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom