Merged: Griese or Fiedler against indy? / Who will start? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Griese or Fiedler against indy? / Who will start?

Who starts against Indy?

• Fiedler

Votes: 10 12.5%
  • Griese

Votes: 70 87.5%

• Total voters
Originally posted by dolfan4good
The coaches will say that JF is not fully healed... and start BG.

What if Fiedler comes out and says that he is healthy? Will Wanny take the ball away from his protege? If he does, and the Dolphins lose to Indy, do you get rid of Wanny? Would the team turn against Wanny if he starts Fiedler?

As long as BG is healthy I think he should start. JF may be the best thing that ever happened to Griese. Jay is a team leader with a great mind for the game. Griese has had probs with his confidence in the past. Griese may not be able to execute the bootleg as well as Jay, but we haven't used that play a lot.

After all, we didn't get Griese for him to sit on the bench. It remains to be seen whether he can fill the role.

not sure if he has the guts to name griese starter, he always said fiedler is the starter if healthy, so there is a decision coming up, i hope we like it

Yeah, I agree that Griese should start against Indy. However, if he falters, we will have a big problem on our hands.

Griese.

Anybody with $16,000 that can print the results of this poll out and put it in the Herald? Maybe Wanny will see it..

Originally posted by Muck
Griese will start. Bank on it.

I would agree if we had a coach with some balls. But with Wanny, you never know. Could he admit to himself that he made a mistake with Fiedler? Could he suck it up and make a tough decision? It's not a tough call for us, but Wanny pretty much put his job in Fiedler's hands. He even said that Jay wouldn't lose his job is Griese played well.

Usually I would agree that a starter shouldn't lose his job due to injury, but I don't think Feidler deserves to start anyways.

Such an easy poll, GRIESE!

Looks like the Fiedler bashers were right all along. Here here to us.

Dude, no need to talk sh*t on the coach. Griese will start.

I think it was Muck(aka Mr.Cleo with the Int. predictions) that said this in the chat..

"Wanny will wait until Sunday to make his decision, make the Colts study two QBs."

-That's what will probably happen.

Griese has earned the privelage to start next week againt Indy, IMO. I think his performance next week against Indy should determine who the starter the rest of the season is......

I think the Colts would prefer that Griese would start over Fiedler. They would want a qb that stays in the pocket and doesn't scramble.

I believe the Colts will still play a 7-8 man front, and dare what ever qb to throw against them. The Colts will not play a soft coverage like SD did.

GOOO FINNNZ !

why would anyone vote for fiedler? Sieriosly sandiego might suck but so did jacksonville and houston.......and what did fiedler do in those games?

Back
Top Bottom