Merged: Happy New Year!!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Happy New Year!!!!!

Disnardo

Premium Member
Reaction score
HAPPY NEW YEAR Everyone!

Just wanted to say that I wish everyone the best in this coming new year.

:party:

Of course lets not forget, the best to our DOLPHINS

GOOO FIIIINZ

:cooldude:

Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR Everyone!

hrglass-1.gif

Have a safe and fun New Year's Eve !

I will be at home...so....:drinker:

happy New year !!!!!!!!!
30 min left of work then it's time to hit the yack!!!!!!!

Yes, absolutely. Everyone and their families have a very safe and very happy new year. God bless you all and can't wait for football 2004.

Take care all.

NJ

Happy New Year!!!!!

Here to all of Finhaeven user, admin, Mods,etc... a Happy, bountiful, and successful new year....Be safe tonight.:goof:

Happy new year from SoCal.

Originally posted by Bl¡tz Inc
Happy New Year! If I don't ever post again, then they caught me :judge:
:rofl:

Happy New Years everyone. BTW, drink carefully and do not drink and drive. It was a good 2003. Lets make 2004 better!! Fairwell 2003. Welcome 2004!! Happy New Year!!

We...ahhh, well maybe some of us love you to Clump. We need to have you around to take care of our Cap Board... :jk:

May the Bills be everything that you wish and our mighty Dolphins can again corner the market on buffalo beef, this and every year.

GOOO FIIINZ

:cooldude:

happy new year! i love this site not very good with computers only use it for dolphin info and my satillite dish card so i can watch my dolphins but i would like to help finHeaven if i can e-mail me please about a donation as i will be using this site from now on again love the site great job to all who work so hard on it thank you very much:rockon:

Back
Top Bottom