MERGED: Haslett Admits Steroid Use | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Haslett Admits Steroid Use

Samphin said:
I don't care, they weren't illegal and I don't think they were banned in the 70's. If the Steelers took them, they were well within their rights to.

I agree 100%. Wasn't that guy Steve Couson( or something like that) the first known steroid guy. He played for the Steelers I believe.

I truly despise Haslett as both a coach and a person. Completely talentless as a coach and not an ounce of class or dignity.

Well, at least on this subject he is probably right. Half that team has died of enlarged hearts, cardiovascular you name it, etc. Every 2 years another one dies from their OL and defense.

Haslett has no business being an NFL HC.

BLUESTIGIDY said:
There were steroids in the 70's (look at the Governator) and why are you on a FINS board?! Just cuz we went 4-12 doesn't mean we'll in any shape or form start associating with Bengal Fans----in all due respect you guys are the definition of a losing franchise,,,SERIOUSLY :yell:

Nice. :shakeno:

BLUESTIGIDY said:
.and why are you on a FINS board?! Just cuz we went 4-12 doesn't mean we'll in any shape or form start associating with Bengal Fans----in all due respect you guys are the definition of a losing franchise,,,SERIOUSLY :yell:

Quit being an ***, his opinion is more respected than some shallow finfan with an attitude.

Back
Top Bottom