MERGED: Having a tough time signing our picks, again | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Having a tough time signing our picks, again

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Reaction score
yes i know...this is bad news because we need to get them signed so we can start working out deals with CC, RM, and SM.

Contracts not getting done over a matter of nickels?

---- "These things turn into mud wrestling over nickels," another agent said. ----

Am I the only one that is a little insulted by this comment? I know whoever this agent is is exaggerating, but I dunno... I just find it insulting that these "nickels" he speaks of is probably twice as much as I make in a year... Gotta love it...

ladeback said:
---- "These things turn into mud wrestling over nickels," another agent said. ----

Am I the only one that is a little insulted by this comment? I know whoever this agent is is exaggerating, but I dunno... I just find it insulting that these "nickels" he speaks of is probably twice as much as I make in a year... Gotta love it...

I'm pretty ok with it.

That means that the people responsible for managing our salary cap are continuing to do their job, and doing it well. How many other teams have done as good a job of keeping together their core?

I dont care if signing is delayed until before camp, frankly.

Only about a quarter of the draft picks have signed. It's no big deal. Notice he says "That's the way the Dolphins seem to like it". That hardly alludes to trouble.

The only one that needs to be signed soon is Vernon. The rest of the draft picks have no leverage. They will all be in camp when it starts if they want to make the team. Hopefully, Adwale will be also.

ladeback said:

Its just an expression. It doesnt bother me there not signed, not many ppl are. I do want CC to get resigend quick tho.

Disgustipate said:
I'm pretty ok with it.

That means that the people responsible for managing our salary cap are continuing to do their job, and doing it well. How many other teams have done as good a job of keeping together their core?

I dont care if signing is delayed until before camp, frankly.
:stupid:

Back
Top Bottom