Merged: Here is the snow | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Here is the snow

Chambers34Phins

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Here is the snow

It started snowing in Rhode Island about an hour and a half ago, and I would suppose that is heading to mass. So here comes the snow for the game!

I hope it snows, ricky lights it up on the snow!

Why do I remember last year him and everyone else on the Phins team slipping and sliding around at NE? Maybe I'm thinking of another team? Hope so.

Go Dolphins!

ive been watching the radar on weatherchannel though and i got a feeling like by sunday at 4 it will be clear-cloudy and windy. it seems to be moving faster than people are saying.

Originally posted by njfinfan
Why do I remember last year him and everyone else on the Phins team slipping and sliding around at NE? Maybe I'm thinking of another team? Hope so.

Go Dolphins!

oh, right........everyone but dolphins players..........:lol:

It is moving faster then people are saying, you have that right. I am here and it is blowing through, but really dropping some.

And whoever that was you are thinking of the wrong game. It was against buffalo, and ricky was pushing for 200 yards, and probably would have gotten it if he played the entire 4th quarter.

Ricky had 228

Originally posted by Williams34Phins
It is moving faster then people are saying, you have that right. I am here and it is blowing through, but really dropping some.

And whoever that was you are thinking of the wrong game. It was against buffalo, and ricky was pushing for 200 yards, and probably would have gotten it if he played the entire 4th quarter.

Ricky had 228 in 3 quarters

he didn't get a carry in the 4th....:rolleyes:

the storm is suppose to wind down sometime in the morning on sunday. 5 to 10 inches are predicted. so come gametime, the field should be cleared off. patriot nation is not taking the dolphins lightly!! go dolphins!!!!!!!!!!

Okay - I knew it was one game last year, but same scenario on Sunday right? Cold, snowy and windy. If we did that at Buffalo last year, why are we in such a position to win in the snow this year? Just questions, guys. I'm a diehard fin fan. Don't be too hard on me.

Originally posted by njfinfan
Okay - I knew it was one game last year, but same scenario on Sunday right? Cold, snowy and windy. If we did that at Buffalo last year, why are we in such a position to win in the snow this year? Just questions, guys. I'm a diehard fin fan. Don't be too hard on me.

add this up: Ray Lucas = no passing game all ricky

peerless price = big playmaker opposite Moulds that about sums up the loss to buffalo in the cold. im from rochester, ive been to two dec. games in buffalo where the fins won. those games were with fielder. the cold is not a prob.

Okay - feel a LITTLE better now. I'm just so nervous about winning this game.

Plus Bledsoe had a much stronger arm then brady does, brady will not be able to throw deep in the wind and cold, not that he can reallyh throw deep deep on a sunny day.

Originally posted by Williams34Phins
Plus Bledsoe had a much stronger arm then brady does, brady will not be able to throw deep in the wind and cold, not that he can reallyh throw deep deep on a sunny day.

I hope he doesn't either, but I've seen Mr Michigan throw down the field a lot actually!

NBC News just said that they expect the storm to leave New England on Sunday morning.

Just Got Home From Work

It's snowing live hell up here in Milford Massachusetts which is about 20 minutes from Foxboro. Just thought I'd pass that along.

Back
Top Bottom