Merged: Hey Gosbills2003 how is spikeys eyelash? / Takeo's Humble Pie | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Hey Gosbills2003 how is spikeys eyelash? / Takeo's Humble Pie

Wdolfan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Hey Gosbills2003 how is spikeys eyelash?

the poor guy. Did Ricky...Konrad..the ol slap him around on nat tv? Um...Yes, yes they did!

Spikes got poked by a teammate. But yeah, this first play from scrimmage set the tone (Ricky runs around Spikes, Spikes can only graze the facemask).

Gotta love all that "when I get to hit Ricky" stuff on ESPN.

Re: Hey Gosbills2003 how is spikeys eyelash?

Originally posted by Wdolfan
the poor guy. Did Ricky...Konrad..the ol slap him around on nat tv? Um...Yes, yes they did!
As much as I enjoyed watching Ricky run over Spikes, it was not Ricky nor Konrad that poked his eyed, his own teammate did it, but it was still funny.

Takeo's Humble Pie

after Takeo Spikes' big ESPN introduction of him making a fool out of himself and basically saying ricky is nothing, he had 2 takles and 3 assists. wow. you rule takeo!
Takeo knows...........Ricky!
Takeo just got a serious case of humble pie walking off the field tonight. they had him miked. guess he didnt have much to say after awhile huh.:lol:

ok guys...where did I say A dolphins player did it?

I loved the intro they played at the beginning of the game... Spikes talkin smack about Ricky... "11 against 1... do the math". I knew at that moment that Ricky would own them. 11 kittens against 1 deamon... do the math. Spikes: Sit down and shut up... you've been weighed, measured, and found VERY lacking.

I think the eyelash incident was just a cover for his crying about getting totally SMOKED by Ricky... It's a conspiracy I tell ya!

Back
Top Bottom