Merged:I love our rookies / I'm reading all this...about our team | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged:I love our rookies / I'm reading all this...about our team

saves said:
We got Poole getting all the hype in camp. Pope laying the wood with every hit he makes. And Bua. What more can I say.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/dolphins/content/sports/epaper/2004/08/13/a10b_buadiary_0813.html

I can't wait to see these guys play.

I'll agree.

We don't know anything definitive since they haven't been seen in a game situation but it really sounds like we had one of our best drafts in a LONG time.

From top to bottom it sounds like we may have some future starters.

That guy, Mel Kieper, who cant tell what talent is even if it hit him in the face gave us a C- I believe for our draft? Carey will be a starter, Will Poole will be a huge impact player, and a star for years to come, Tony Bua and Derrick Pope are gonna be great also. I dont see how these people are worthy of a C-. At years end our picks from this year are gonna be the hype of the team!!!

Bua is fu**in' insane! I love it. Hope he stays healthy and knocks the crap out of someone.

This is the first preseason game I've ever looked foward to. Usually they're pretty boring, but now we get a chance to watch the exciting young guys play their hearts out. I'll be watching on Saturday.

Question:
Prior to the draft, was Carey the overall favorite first round pick on this site?

I was hoping we'd get Shawn Andrews but philly came out of nowhere to get him. Carey was my 2nd choice.

Phinished w/RW said:
Question:
Prior to the draft, was Carey the overall favorite first round pick on this site?

I was hoping we'd get Shawn Andrews but philly came out of nowhere to get him. Carey was my 2nd choice.

Someone conducted a poll, but I couldn't tell you where it was. I think that Andrews was the favored choice, but there were a lot of others that ran highly, Carey among them.

phunwin said:
Someone conducted a poll, but I couldn't tell you where it was. I think that Andrews was the favored choice, but there were a lot of others that ran highly, Carey among them.
Yep, before the draft I was an avid poster over the the Herald.com's awful forums, and Andrews was highly regarded. But I believe he had a sinus condition that might've hurt him in Florida heat. Am I right?

Oh snap lookit my post count.

Now That Is A Rook...

:rolleyes: WITH HIS MIND SET...PUT HIM IN DW HE'S READY!!!!

Phinz4Life said:
Yep, before the draft I was an avid poster over the the Herald.com's awful forums, and Andrews was highly regarded. But I believe he had a sinus condition that might've hurt him in Florida heat. Am I right?

Yeah the sinus thing was a concern. Though there were conflicting reports on whether he had surgery to fix it or not.The biggest issue was his weight. Btw according to reports, Andrews is playing like a beast over at Eagles camp.

Oh and yeah...the Heralds forums are without a doubt..the WORST Dolphins board on the web. (Sun Sentinals a close second)

we had one of our best drafts in a while but yet all the magazines showed us having the worst draft grade...hmmm

Hope these rookies in the future don't see their talent going to waste because of a dumb***coach llike Wanny!!! Hopefully we'll get a coach with a backbone that can get the most out his players.

good draft

I think in the defensive side was very good draft, Poole, Pope, Bua, I think Carey will be a great player but probaly not this year, and the pepole talk good things abaout Hadnot, I guess the only player that I don´t hear about him is Pape.....

Go fins..... :D

Messege form Mexico....

ehh too early to tell guys, its still just training camp and our QBs could make dave thomas look like pat surtain... lets see how they are doing in their limited roles by like week 6

I have been hearing Pape has been beaten a lot during 1 on 1 drills.

Back
Top Bottom