Merged: I went to the Game, Guys! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: I went to the Game, Guys!

brent

Starter
Reaction score
I went to the Game, Guys!

And its offical! We Suck! I predicted 7-9 before the season and we are on course. Beautiful stadium and I sat in the executive suite which was very cool. Tennesee fans were too. Miami just never tried at all, they quit before the game began. I saw Ruddy out on the field before the game and his legs were very tiny and he walked/looked like an old man. Then Todd Wade came over and that guy was huge. Griese was very small for an NFL QB as well. We just aren't in the Titian's league and it showed today.

It's a matter of attitude. The Titans go to the AFC Championship game and Super Bowl because it's expected. We expect to lose in the playoffs in the first round and we do. The team needs an attitude change. Rob Burnette Seau and Knight were brought here for that.

That's all fine and dandy... but doesn't setting the team's attitude ultimately fall back on the Head Coach? I thought that was a good idea at the time, but now that I think about it more... couldn't we have spent that $$$ on the offense.... if we had a HC that could have provided the "veteran leadership"?

game

It was still a great trip. The food and beer was great and only that the stuff was all free including the parking! We just suck this year. I told my friend after falling behind 7-0 that we will go three and out and then they would drive the length and put us down 14-0. I was correct. They just looked dead coming out of the tunnel!

Re: game

Originally posted by brent
It was still a great trip. The food and beer was great and only that the stuff was all free including the parking! We just suck this year. I told my friend after falling behind 7-0 that we will go three and out and then they would drive the length and put us down 14-0. I was correct. They just looked dead coming out of the tunnel!

You mean the team had no fire in them, even before the start of the game?

Well, we know whose fault that is!

It's JF's.... just kidding!

I wonder when DW will rent that movie that he took the team to in 2001. What was it "Remember the Titans?"

Maybe he can bring back Pat Riley as a motivational speaker... just kidding.

Something surely needs to change and he needs to prove to his team that he is making changes to upright the ship. Otherwise the players will not trust the scheme and won't play for him...

I am Keeping the "Faith!"

GOOO FFIINZ !

:cooldude: :whew: :pray:

I'm glad you had a good trip. We try to welcome all fans to Tennessee.

My observation, you need an offensive line. Good luck the rest of the season and hope your injured players heal up quickly.

Yea, I am going to try and get back up there, regardless of who is playing! It was a great trip from Birmingham. My team lost but it was cool to be at an NFL game. I went the '92 Saints game which we lost 24-13. Then back to New Orleans for the '95 debacle(we got beat down by twenty to the 0-5 Saints!!!?)AND then over to see the Falcons who had nothing to play for in the last game of the '98 season. We got jacked up by more twenty! And now this! I have never seen them win in person. I expected to lose but not like that. Ouch babe!

Hardly. I expect to lose certain road games, the players do too. I expect them to go 7-1 or 8-0 at home.

Back
Top Bottom