Merged: If we lose to Buffalo, or Denver win this weekend / World Hates Dolphins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: If we lose to Buffalo, or Denver win this weekend / World Hates Dolphins

phinfan27

Practice Squad
Reaction score
If we lose to Buffalo, or Denver win this weekend....

I may have to watch my back at the Jets game because I know they will bring a big crowd, and us? Well, if we are out of contention, we may get outnumbered.

this is whats gonna happen........we will crush buffalo and the jets........then find out that denver wins their last game thus leaving us out of the playoffs.......

its gonna happen like that...mark my words

I would have to agree with you. I think we will win Sunday and Indy will beat Denver. The way this seson has gone for Miami fans we will beat the Jets at 1:00PM next Sunday and need a Denver loss to get in. The Green Bay vs Denver game will come down to some real drama I guarentee it. You know something like Denver coming back from a 17 point deficit at Lambeau field and stealing the game in the waning seconds. This would be the perfect ending to a dissapointing season.

Because The World Hates Dolphind Fans!!!

We are going to stay alive for one more week. I just know we will beat Buffalo and Denver will lose to Indy. We will beat the Jets next weekend and Denver will beat Green Bay at Lambeau Field in dramatic fashion. Mark my words.

Yeah I know that and I replied to that thread also. I just agree with you so much that I had to make sure I included the fact that Denver will pull off some kind of an amazing victory to end our season. You know like coming back from a 21 point deficit while playing on the frozen tundra of Lambeau Field.

More likely Denver will lose both and the Fins will choke against the Jets to let the Broncos in.

I wish I could expect otherwise...

funny, it´s green bay again , that can put us in if we win out and indy wins

Jets game will be hard, but we haven't had Chad vs. Jay yet. Jay can beat Vinny, and Chad can beat Ray- barely. I don't see why we can't win. That doesn't mean we won't flop like a fish in the 1st round.

I hope we win and Indy wins this weekend so at least we get a good crowd for the Jets game. Also, imagine if we win? That 4:15 game will have high ratings in South Florida.

Originally posted by phinfan34
I hope we win and Indy wins this weekend so at least we get a good crowd for the Jets game. Also, imagine if we win? That 4:15 game will have high ratings in South Florida.

if we win? we will win! well i hope we win

If we miss the playoffs, it won't be because of what Denver did, it will because of what we didn't.

Monday night games could be important, if Minny loses today, Green Bay can win the division MN. Lets hope thats not the case, and Green Bay has something at stake next weekend. Because they won't be playing for a bye regardless.

Back
Top Bottom