Merged: Is anyone feeling a sense of worry about this Tenn game? / Worry | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Is anyone feeling a sense of worry about this Tenn game? / Worry

Not really. I'm just worried about the Titans, period (along with every other team we play).

im not worried, ill still have my job come monday.:lol: plus why worry when we have fans who sit on there *** and yawn on camera. obviously theyre not worrying, why should i?:rolleyes:

well the titans never lose at home either.......they have lost 5 games in 4 yrs there.......if thomas and madison are that hurt it is going to be tough

Originally posted by bongo59
well the titans never lose at home either.......they have lost 5 games in 4 yrs there.......if thomas and madison are that hurt it is going to be tough

mcnair will have the madison fear strike him again! believe it! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: BTW its surtain that might not play not mad dog.

Originally posted by bongo59

Guess who one of those losses came against?? :tongue:

Is anyone feeling a sense of worry about this Tenn game?

First, we have a shoddy O-line which drastically hinders our running and passing games. Then the defense, which has been keeping us in games, loses the 2 best players: Surtain and Thomas, who's replacement for LB isn't as good as CB. And we're going up against a mobile and strong QB and a tough RB, that's bad considering our lack of tackling. And our special teams stink.

Buckley will replace Surtain, and that's good enough, he did have that pick last week

Originally posted by StartingTailbak
Hopefully Mia-Tenn on Saturday does not foreshadow Mia-Tenn on Sunday.

Well, Berlin was doing his Fiedler impression. :cry:

As a 'Cane fan I saw this coming when Gore went down for the year. Payton has done a great job, but Gore was a game breaker and they wouldn't have had to rely on Berlin to win games.

Re: Is anyone feeling a sense of worry about this Tenn game?

Originally posted by Regan21286
First, we have a shoddy O-line which drastically hinders our running and passing games. Then the defense, which has been keeping us in games, loses the 2 best players: Surtain and Thomas, who's replacement for LB isn't as good as CB. And we're going up against a mobile and strong QB and a tough RB, that's bad considering our lack of tackling. And our special teams stink.

I'll bet you that Surtain and Thomas will both play this game.

Back
Top Bottom