Merged: Is anyone feeling a sense of worry about this Tenn game? / Worry | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Is anyone feeling a sense of worry about this Tenn game? / Worry

Ricky should resign? How about Dave should go freakin bury his head in the sand after this season if we don't prosper. Sorry, you Wanny lovers, but I can't stand this weinie.

Re: Re: Is anyone feeling a sense of worry about this Tenn game?

Originally posted by aqua&orange54

I'll bet you that Surtain and Thomas will both play this game.

Well, Thomas is out, which was the one I was most concerned about. Hendricks better be able to catch McNair and George.

I wouldnt worry about Eddie george too much, his stats suck this year. I think the biggest concern should be our O line vs their D line. this is the game that ricky has to do well in order to BG a chance to throw before their DE's get to him.

ill bet you the state of FLA.....zach is at home in miami and the fins are here in the hilton and had there walk through at the stadium......no surtain.....did not even participate.....zach was watchin colllege football today............

Got news for ya. Hendricks is a capable replacement at MLB for this game. Our OLBs can cover Wycheck and Kinnon or whoever is your #2. Madison is playing near his old level now. Trust me if our D gets pressure on McNair this is over.

Ricky is gonna be hitting hard and opening up the passing game.

need another rock in that crackpipe pal.......it would not matter if they both play......you wont have an answer for number 9......

Now you just sound ridiculous. There is no question you are in your teens. Sorry, but Steve McNair isn't the son of God. Better hope we don't KO him like last time.

worry about what? I'm just mad that we haven't won in 30 years and the way things are going is gonna be 31.

Ozzy rules!!
up the irons!!

HAHA, I can actually hear the suspense in your reply there Circling Wagons. You are right Muck, there is no doubt he (McNair) is an athlete but he isn't untouchable. I hope they do underestimate Hendricks and he makes them regret it (maybe do a little ZT as illustrated in Muck's Sig). :bravo: :lol:

Stork48 said he's not worried about Eddie George becuz of his stats. In light of the fact that we aren't tackling that well this year we are in no position to fluff guys off. If I recall, Edgerrins Stats weren't outstanding. The Fins D played great in terms of there assignments, they just somehow forgot to tackle.

Not worried, but for the first time that I can remember, I'm am not excited about watching this game.
Zach out and maybe Pat. If he plays he's not healthy. Chester can't be healthy yet.
Smith has to go against the Freak. Ricky against the top D against the run.
Not really looking forward to this one.

I feel good about this game for some reason. .

I haven't even started to drink yet either :lol:

I just don't understand why all these other teams who are 5-3 and even 4-4 aren't getting harped on about a "must win" by everyone.

Bob Ryan is a tard :(

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
ahh...ooooo..wooo..oooo.ooo.ooo

Circling,
Is that your picture or is that Harry Smith from CBS News? Maybe a bald Kelsey Grammer?

Back
Top Bottom