Merged: james mcknight out sunday | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: james mcknight out sunday

tenndolfan

tennessee chapter of dolfans
Reaction score
james mcknight out sunday

the answer to why kendall newson was re-signed is now obvious mcknight is out for sunday with a wrist injury as reported by espn. i gues we will see what newson will bring if anything

Re: james mcknight out sunday

Originally posted by tenndolfan
the answer to why kendall newson was re-signed is now obvious mcknight is out for sunday with a wrist injury as reported by espn. i gues we will see what newson will bring if anything

Wow, what a loss. What are we going to do without McKnights 2 catches for 6 yards a game :confused: Chambers has been consistent all year for us and we already got Thompson and OG as are second and third reciever. And why do we even need to pass anyway. :confused: We got Ricky Williams as are runningback. Are defense will take care of the rest. :)

I forget which article......but liked the opinion stated which was (to the effect) that if Wannstedt is concerned with the Dolphins future he will put Sage in to get a better read on how he performs, (as well as others) so as to make even better personnel decisions for next year....rather then play our 'stars' and "guarantee" a win to help save his own arse. I don't know about putting in other players, but I'd like to see Sage get a shot for a "real" game....it can't hurt us now.

McKnight will not play, according to ESPN.com

most of you know that already i got a feeling, however i didnt see a thread on it...

merry x-mas

your intuition was right, there was a thread on it yesterday. someone also said there is likely a link between that and Newsome being re-signed, although I would think we have enough receivers on the rostor for one more game

Back
Top Bottom