Merged: Jason white questions/Wow! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Jason white questions/Wow!

We have to go for a guy more durable than Jason White. The QB needs to be a guy who does not have a knee injury history coming out of college.

I am amazed that anyone paid any attention at all to Gore for exactly that reason, I expected him undrafted.

Philip Rivers has healthy knees. So do Patrick Ramsey, Matt Leinart, Charlie Whitehurst and Paul Pinegar. A LOT of guys we can trade for are healthy, don't bother with White.

Come on Saban, PAY THE PRICE and GET US A QB!

Ohio Fanatic said:
Another issue: he suxs, he is the most overrated QB in college football. At least Berlin was only slightly overrated because everyone knew he was only marginal.

wrong white has heart...Timmy Chang is over rated cause systematic numbers

I'm tired of hearing jason white sux.Listen to Bob stoops talk he has so much respect for jason white and what he has done in his offense.His mobility might not be like it was before the injuries but he does not suck.

A summary of all the posts... Jason White just sucks, end of story

Wow!

John Clayton just said that NONE of the 32 teams even want Jason White to try out for them. NONE!!

Now, I didn't think Jason White had ability, but I also didn't think that there would be absolutely no interest in him.

wow...i thought he was good...imagin he becomes the next Marino...that would be a great story

imagine I become the next marino, that would be a great story...

truth is, the guy will never even be an average nfl backup, i thought this was common knowledge, but reading some of the posts on the board, i guess not.

guy was an ok college qb on a great team, with the perfect system for him, he'll never be anything and I for one am not surprised that no one wants him.

Jason White sucks. Im not surprised at all he didnt get drafted. Hybl, Huepel (sp), ect all suck and never accomplished anything in the NFL. Besides the Heisman doesnt mean jack. Eric Crouch won it too...how many games did he play? How about Gino Torretta?

dolphingator said:
We have to go for a guy more durable than Jason White. The QB needs to be a guy who does not have a knee injury history coming out of college.

I am amazed that anyone paid any attention at all to Gore for exactly that reason, I expected him undrafted.

Philip Rivers has healthy knees. So do Patrick Ramsey, Matt Leinart, Charlie Whitehurst and Paul Pinegar. A LOT of guys we can trade for are healthy, don't bother with White.

Come on Saban, PAY THE PRICE and GET US A QB!

How are we going to trade for Leinart? :confused:

im excited about Berlin..he was highly recruited in high school...but never lived up to potential...but there still could be potential

PREDICTION...

Brock Berlin and Jason White will never start an NFL game. :tongue:

That was easy....

Wishfishin said:
PREDICTION...

Brock Berlin and Jason White will never start an NFL game. :tongue:

That was easy....

Never say never... but I agree...

Back
Top Bottom