Merged;Jaworski's superbowl 07 pick and.......mad love from Jaws on PTI | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged;Jaworski's superbowl 07 pick and.......mad love from Jaws on PTI

thecoordinator

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
they just asked jaworski to give them a superbowl pick for next year and he said watch out for the dolphins lol. he wouldnt committ to that being his pick, but he said we're gonna be for real. props to jaws. youre the man!

Jaws Picks Dolphins as Sleeper for Next Year

Just heard it on PTI on ESPN. Jaws was asked who would win super bowl next year and he replied with the Miami Dolphins, saying that he doenst know if they will win it but they will be a sleeper. Props from ESPN!?!?! OH MY!

Ron Jaworski

just picked us as a sleeper for the super bowl next year on pardon the interruption

I was suprised by that, ESPN finally showing us some love.

JPenedo said:
Just heard it on PTI on ESPN. Jaws was asked who would win super bowl next year and he replied with the Miami Dolphins, saying that he doenst know if they will win it but they will be a sleeper. Props from ESPN!?!?! OH MY!
he just said watch out for the fins... he's just sayin that bcuz the game is down here next year dont hold ur breath

Dolphins, a SLEEPER!!!!!

Just heard this on ESPN's PTI. They had 5 good minutes with Ron Jaworski (excuse the spelling). They asked him his pick to win it all next season, and he said something like this: "I'm gonna give you a team you have to watch for that got hot towards the end of the season, who I think is going to be a sleeper and will make a strong push at the playoffs, the Miami Dolphins." He then said he's not picking them to win it, but picks the Colts instead. Still sounds good to me!
:dolphins:

Jaws Super Bowl Pick for 07

Ron Jarworski on PTI/ESPN, picked the "Colts" as the front runner to win the next Super Bowl. Also, he indicated to watch out for the Miami Dolphins as well.

i saw it too. i jumped up and screamed yeahhhhhhhhhhh when jaws said fins

Merged;Jaworski's superbowl 07 pick and.......mad love from Jaws for the Phins

Just finished watching PTI on espn, they interviewed Jaws, after discussing the Superbowl they asked for his prediction, he then said......
"I'm going outside of the box on this one, watch out for 1 team next year, my sleeper team........... the Miami Dolphins..... they played great football at the end of the 05 season"

I couldn't beleive it, he did then say that he beleived the colts would win the superbowl next year.
I kinda like when were under the radar so to speak, I don't like pressure of expectations like this, it sets you up for failure.
I couldn't beleive, he did then say that he beleived the colts would win the superbowl next year,

It is nice to receive praise, I never really looked Jaws and his opinions as a whole.

Back
Top Bottom