MERGED: Jets Release Coles | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Jets Release Coles

Vaark

The Intra-Dimensional Felinians R Coming 2 Save Us
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Hot off the presses on ESPN. You know Chad will be lobbying strongly to sign him. Thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator:
L.Coles released by jets

just saw it on espn.. no link yet.. L.Coles was released by the jets... reunite with penny?

ESPN just said Lavernious Coles was released.

Wow if true straight to Miami and Pennington

I would be all over this. This was my hope all along.

This gives us the veteran receiver we need. Has a history with both Pennington and Parcells. Couldn't be a better fit.

He would be a good veteran presence at WR for Ginn, Bess, and Camarillo. Hope Pennington can convince Sparano and Co. to sign him.

hmmmm, Is this as obvious as Penninton comming to Miami, when rumors started surfacing last offseason that the JEtS were pickign Favre up?

hmmmm, Is this as obvious as it was Pennington comming to Miami, when rumors started surfacing last offseason that the JEtS were pickign Favre up?

Expect him to be a Dolphin within hours of the start of free agency. He is exactly what they wanted, someone with experience that could show all of the younger WRs the ropes and have great communication and chemistry with Pennington.

This was a gift.

Wow, how I would love to **** the Jets 2 years in a row by turning their trash into our treasure.

Back
Top Bottom