MERGED: Jets trade for Lito Sheppard | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Jets trade for Lito Sheppard

DAMMIT!! Now we REALLY need a receiver. Man Revis and Sheppard will make a really good combo. Crappy. And for a 4th? Extra crappy.

Their D is STACKED. It's going to be very good. With Ryan's scheme its gonna be Baltimore Part II. I dont want to see Baltimore part II, twice a year. They are gonna pound the ball with Jones and Washington. QB wont be a big part of the offense. Revis is awesome. Wish we had him.
Yeah wasnt Revis a rookie? I hate him for picking that pass in week 1. But yeah he is pretty damn good.

no rex is not the Defensive Coordinator. He will not be scheming, the DC will. Rex will be too busy with his Hc stuff
Rex already said hes calling the defensive plays, he will be working with Mike Pettine (our DC). Its going to be Rex's defense.

Revis shuts down opposing teams #1 receiver with no help and now we have Sheppard to take out the #2.Also,Corey Ivy is close to signing to be the nickle back and we have Lowery to be the dime.Rhodes and Leonard at safety too.Our secondary is second to NONE!!!!!!!!!!!

We are building a scary good defense.:up:

jets traded 5th round and conditional 2010 rd pick to eagles for sheppard. as per rotoworld.com

Well since its already proven that the Dolphins starting QB can't throw against top defenses it may mean trouble for you.

Well, since you are already counting your chickens, I wanted to look at the eggs already hatched....2008 AFC Champions, with your old QB, in your yard.

Bart Scott isnt a great LB but he is a good one and he will help with the what Ryan wants to do on Defense.

If the Lito Sheppard trade actually does go through then thats a good trade. Sheppard for a 5th and a conditional draft pick based on playing time is a good deal. Lito fell out of favor with the Eagles last year and he clearly wasnt motivated to play (not a good thing but lets not act like it doesnt happen). But when he is playing the guy is a good corner.

I am curious to find out what the conditions are on the pick though. He's gonna be the #2 corner unless he gets hurt...im guessing it will end up being a second. If he doesnt get hurt and can motivate himself it won't have been to bad of a deal. Does he need a new contract?

Adam Schefter reporting it's a done deal.

Revis, Sheppard, Rhodes, and Leonhard in the secondary. Awesome!!

If Rex can get Gholston to play up to par, our defense could be scary good.

scott isnt a top 5 LB....crowder is probably actually better.

this is just the jets buying everyone ( again), pretty soon they will be wondering why they have no team chemistry and why Shepard is on the IR ( again)

Crowder is better than Scott??:lol2:

Dont know if this was posted

unsure if it was posted yet but saw that lito shepard is a jet.

Back
Top Bottom