Merged: Jim Brown: Ricky Misses Football | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Jim Brown: Ricky Misses Football

FinaticalOne said:
Ronnie Brown is our future, but as long as we still have the rights for Ricky, we better take advantage and get some value out of him as well. If Ricky can help the team win, then so be it; but the long term plan should be trading Ricky away for draft picks after he performs for us. What's wrong with letting him come back and help the team anyway he can, give him the opportunity to raise his stock up; then we trade him for a couple of picks. This is a business and people forget that we can't let emotions and feelings get in the way. In the long run, this will help us out a lot.

OR...We keep both of them, and let them both run wild for years to come. Either way we win!!

a bunch of bologna

i think its bull that ricky misses football, i mean as long as he comes back and performes great that would b great but i still think that hes just coming back for the money and then he'll be gone so i think thats bull, but if he comes back and performes well ill b happy:)

He missed football last year too and was granted his reinstatement just before backing out. What if he goes to Miami and gets sick of the name calling and jokes? I just never know what to expect from him.

I dont care if he misses it or lost passion or hates the dolphins or anything as long as hes running good and is a positive rather then a negative for the team he can do what he wants.

who cares if ricky is coming back for the money? you mean there are pro athletes that play for the money? naaaawwwww......

"Nick Saban opened the door," Brown said. "He came in here with the right attitude. He allowed Ricky to reconsider. He didn't put any pressure on him."

after reading that quote, i'm just curious as to who the hell does jim brown think he is? nick saban came here with the "right attitude"? what an f'ing joke he has become, he's getting awfully close to the "mike tyson" of nfl running backs.
sorry for venting...that just struck a nerve.

we'll see how Ricky does in Training Camp...try to fight these guys off...it wont be easy....Ronnie and Co. are up to speed...show me you can start...then that would really prove his committment and desire for the game.

i guess a lot of u don't like jim brown. i can't understand why. he empathizes w/ ricky and sees him like a talent that he used to be. he made the mistake of quitting to early and doesn't want to see another really talented back make the same mistake. from what i understand jim brown has been instramental in helping stop a lot gang violence in los angeles. he actually used his own house so gangs could meet there and talk peace. he has a foundation that helps people stop gang banging. it's like going to aa for gang bangers. i don't claim to know everything about jim but he doesn't seem to be that bad of a guy.

Back
Top Bottom