MERGED-Joey Harrington - 0.0 quaterback rating | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED-Joey Harrington - 0.0 quaterback rating

i just hope this silences all the people say that joey needs to start next year and all that garbage about how joey is good.
that was the worst qb play i have ever seen...... i would rather have jay fiedler back for that .... atleast we won with fiedler

Cleo should start the rest of the year.

As bad as Culpepper was against the Bills (and some people said it was the worse QB performance ever) this was twice as bad easily.

Slappy8800 said:
its that exact gameplan that Joey said was not his strong point...

Does Joey have a strong point? Oh yeah, he has a quick release........that's about it.

Joey did stink it up big time but in his defence none of the receivers were really getting open either. I think whole offense is at fault for the lack of passing game against Buffalo. Did anyone see Chambers have ball go right through his hands?

I have to admit that I was stunned at the conservative playcalling. But, after seeing how terribly that Joey performed, I could at least understand it. If Joey showed any of the problems in practice that he showed on the field today, I don't blame Mularkey for not letting him throw.
In fact, if Joey gave any indication that he would be this bad, Im surpised that he was even active for this game...much less starting it.

Anybody know the QB needs of the teams drafting ahead of us? I have preached OLine as a priority all season, but if C-Pepp doesnt return full strength we will be in dire need of a QB.

yankeehillbilly said:
I have to admit that I was stunned at the conservative playcalling. But, after seeing how terribly that Joey performed, I could at least understand it. If Joey showed any of the problems in practice that he showed on the field today, I don't blame Mularkey for not letting him throw.
In fact, if Joey gave any indication that he would be this bad, Im surpised that he was even active for this game...much less starting it.

Anybody know the QB needs of the teams drafting ahead of us? I have preached OLine as a priority all season, but if C-Pepp doesnt return full strength we will be in dire need of a QB.

:yeahthat:

das8929 said:
Cleo Lemon is the starter for the rest of the year
Big freakin' deal!! He should have been the starter weeks ago, we would have been in the middle of the playoff chase. If I could get near that coach right now you'd have to shoot me to get my hands off his throat.

Stastically I was told that he had an actual rating of NEGATIVE 18.5.

Joey stunk it up big time as we all know. The whole offense was not playing well but when you have a 0.0 passer rating that sticks out the most. Does anyone think Gus would have been better to have this season knowing that he is just riding the bench in St.Louis? I think he would have made a difference in the games at the beginning of the season but not now.

:shakeno: i dont even know what to say to this... anyone have any comments?:confused:

Our entire offense from the o coor. on down scares nobody but us fans....... We have 0 play makers on offense !!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom