Merged: John St. Clair in Town? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: John St. Clair in Town?

not yet, but heard about 4 or 5 other teams were interested in St. Clair. I don't know much about him so can't say anything positive or negative about him (other then, we need to fill 1-2 spots on Oline minium...and a body is a body).

He did play in all 16 games in 2002 but from what I read on him, he got too many penalties and when the Rams traded for Turley he was relegated to backup. I think he still has the potential to be a good player. He is young and has the skills. Just needs to calm down some and learn the system(s) better I guess.

Originally posted by jbond
He did play in all 16 games in 2002 but from what I read on him, he got too many penalties and when the Rams traded for Turley he was relegated to backup. I think he still has the potential to be a good player. He is young and has the skills. Just needs to calm down some and learn the system(s) better I guess.

thanks for the info

We don't need to be talking about stop gap players. Like CK said, it is not known if McIntosh will be able to play this year, at all. We need a starting RT and someone who can compete with McIntosh if McIntosh can play.

St. Claire was good in college and was a C I really wanted Miami to get. In the pros, however, he's only been ok. He's very versatile, can play all 5 OL positions. He shouldn't be expensive and would provide great depth. I think it would be a great signing, just not one that would solve any long-term starting positions.

Back
Top Bottom