Merged: Jon Kitna/Lewis names Palmer as Kitna fights disappointment | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Jon Kitna/Lewis names Palmer as Kitna fights disappointment

Me too.

I would also take Kitna over Brunell.

Marvin Lewis will hold on to Kitna, just in case Palmer really struggles.
He would have to get a REALLY good offer for him to trade Kitna.

Kitna>Feeley>Feidler.

With the year he had last year I dont think he will come that cheap.

But hey...at least he's not Feidler!!!

I too would rather have Kitna instead of brunell. I would have him over Garcia and Warver.

Originally posted by LIQUID24
Marvin Lewis will hold on to Kitna, just in case Palmer really struggles.
He would have to get a REALLY good offer for him to trade Kitna.

IMO, Kitna is a better target for trade than Feeley. If we were to have offered next year's 2nd and Fiedler we might have gotten their attention.

I think it's a dumb move by Cinci. Kitna just lead them to their first .500 season in 13 years and he gets benched? I know they're eager to get there new franchise QB in the mix but I'd give Kitna one more year.

I agree, I thought Kitna deserved another year, but when yuo are the owner and you are paying a guy oodles of money, the last thing you want is him riding pine for two years not earning it. I understand Cinci's position here and believe that if Palmer does well, Kitna will get traded elsewhere. But, until they know for sure, they will probably hold onto both.

Originally posted by Samphin
I understand Cinci's position here and believe that if Palmer does well, Kitna will get traded elsewhere. But, until they know for sure, they will probably hold onto both.

I would advise them not to wait too long. Kitna is already 31 and his value will never be higher than it is right now.

Lewis names Palmer as Kitna fights disappointment

What about Kitna? He saved his team last year? If he is released, could we and/or would we want and get him?

http://www.bengals.com/

Back
Top Bottom