Merged: Josh Davis Signed | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Josh Davis Signed

Saban is obviously awake right now, getting active..

The ags and Vikings have already signed about 10 guys a piece so now's the time to jump

byroan said:
By Florida, do they mean the state of Florida? Or did he transfer from Florida to Miami at one point?

Berlin transferred from Florida when Spurrier left. He is originally from Shreveport, LA. Evangel Christian High School, where he was 46-0 as a starter.

byroan said:
He reminds us a lot of Darrell Jackson (Seahawks) in that Davis doesn't have great measurables or top end speed but has the quickness and know-how to consistently separate.

hopefully he doesnt develop a case of the dropsies like Darrell had

Nice. I like the davis signing. Mediocore speed but reliable hands and a decent route runner

What does everyone expect out of this guy?
1.) To make the team 2.) Practice Squad 3.) Cut after preseason

Buddwalk said:
overall its a good pickup and in my opinion he'll be the 3rd reciever this year
He newsome and Gilmore will battle for the 4th and 5th spots.

This is a very good pick-up

He's caught passes from leftwich his entire collegiet Career and is a steal. If anybody has saw him play.. you know what im talking about when i say awesome

Could yall find out about kj harris?

Sounds great. I would really like Rosegreen too....would add some more compeitition to the secondary and let daniels focus on corner.

CRAZYDOLFAN305 said:
I did..And I also know that Brock didn't have a consistent running game or good Lineman or Receivers and he still had a hell of a year. And Our OC at UM sucks, I think he's on par with Foesrter..There's really no creativity or rythm to the Of. It's seems as if he just calls plays, with no rhym or reason why. I'm Not saying he's even going to make the team, but he does have an NFL calibur arm..

You know I really have to agree about the UM OC. "Lack of rhythm" really describes what the Canes were suffering from on offense. I was very disapointed and they should be too.

This kid will definitely be in the mix for the last inactive WR spot on the roster. The only assured guys Chambers and Booker, maybe Welker although I would hope so.

Back
Top Bottom