Merged: JT got one of the #$%#$%# letters | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: JT got one of the #$%#$%# letters

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Reaction score
I've seen alot of classy responses to questions from a clueless media that perpetuates the letters.

These jagoffs in the media are doing exactly what that scumbag wanted..............spread fear.

I hope they catch the scumbag and he gets "special treatment" FROM THE BOYZ IN THE PENN.

If it's a woman, then there's nothing to be afraid of. Women aren't capable of violence.

Originally posted by FinFrenzy

What about Lorraina Bobbit?? :lol: :lol:

I'll give them a mulligan on that one.

Originally posted by Muck
If it's a woman, then there's nothing to be afraid of. Women aren't capable of violence.

Are you KIDDING!?!?! Probably the top 10 of the most violent people I have ever known were women. And in general I think women ARE the more violent sex. However, they ar less likely to inflict violence and hatred upon people they don't know... which is why I think this sounds like some clueless back-country guy masqurading HIS beleifs as those of himself and all women, because he thinks thats what they SHOULD beleive.

grooves... you a shrink or somthing?

that was deep!

Originally posted by juniorseau55
The letters have included threats of castration,

lmao!!!!!!
well then JT needn't worry anymore
that Neutrogena commercial proved that one:lol:

Originally posted by phinphanphrommi
grooves... you a shrink or somthing?

that was deep!

No, but I stayed a t a Holiday Inn Express last night. :D

Originally posted by Muck

They are very violent but are smart about it. When we men get no loving from them, we get violent and guess who started it all? We men do all their dirty work.

Back
Top Bottom