MERGED: Keenan | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Keenan

Well that improves San Diego's passing attack. Seriously did anyone actually think the Chargers would be better than us before the season started?

Good. Drew Brees gets another weapon to prove most of you wrong.

Yeah, the Chargers are making a serious playoff run. I never would've thought they'd better than us.

good luck to them. nice to see other teams planning for the future isnt it? :(

Phins34 said:
No...but they just lost reche, so this came out of nowhere

What's the status on Caldwell? That sucks. Finally he was starting to come along nicely.

Oh well, Gates & McCardell are good options, and we all know LT makes the second-third tier receivers better. And of course, he's a hell of a receiver himself(hey, he's a former 100-catch man :D )

X-Con said:
I'm curious, did you like Brees before the season? I thought he was mediocre, not that good, but not that bad either. He is surprising me so far, I'll admit that.

wow if reche can comeback they will need to line up LT, Reche, Kennan, And Tim dwight and just run hurry up offense

X-Con said:
lol, Brees has stunk so far up to this season and hes playin good ball. He came into the league in 2001 and hasnt even been the starter hands down on a bad San Diego team.... his learning curve was 3-4 years and now he is finally starting to play good ball. I actually was in college when the kid came out, you however were 15..... He looked just like Kyle Orton in college.... hence why I am not on the Orton bandwagon..... but at the crisp age of 15, I doubt you were at many Purdue home games.

Keenan and other nfl NEWS

tampa traded mcardell away to the chargers for a draft pick also cowboys WR antonio bryant was delt to the browns for WR quincy morgan. So run to your fantasy teams if you need a WR i know i did. keenan is on my ball team now its great :)

Mort reports espn

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom