MERGED: Keenan | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Keenan

X-Con said:
Good. Drew Brees gets another weapon to prove most of you wrong.

Well, I wanted Brees on draft day. And I still would like him here. Some people on this board have declared that Feeley sucks after 2.5 games as a Dolphin. I think Brees is showing everyone that it often takes time to develop into a good quarterback. Sure, there are guys like Big Ben who are good right off the bat, but it has been pointed out statistically with guys like John Elway that it is often a process that takes a couple of years. Personally, I hope Brees keeps lighting it up. It makes crybaby, I don't want to play for San Diego Eli Manning and holdout Philip Rivers look even worse.

Theanswer385 said:
tampa traded mcardell away to the chargers for a draft pick also cowboys WR antonio bryant was delt to the browns for WR quincy morgan. So run to your fantasy teams if you need a WR i know i did. keenan is on my ball team now its great :)

Mort reports espn

He's being added to my rosters as we type :)

Keenan may probably play a little, but they will go with Parker, Dwight and Gates. This will definitely help take pressure off of Tomlinson, and Brees. Good move for making a run at the playoffs. As for Caldwell, I know he is out but I haven't heard for how long.

They are idiots!! They are mortgaging their future for players to win now!! 2 draft picks for one player??!! They have no future!! Fire their FO now!! They're screwed with no draft picks, that's not how you build a team by trading draft picks! Morons!!

bigmiamifan said:
They are idiots!! They are mortgaging their future for players to win now!! 2 draft picks for one player??!! They have no future!! Fire their FO now!! They're screwed with no draft picks, that's not how you build a team by trading draft picks! Morons!!
No they are not, they are facing reality. Dwight can never stay healthy he is too small, Caldwell is out, and Parker can't do it at the wide receiver spot by himself. What would you do just wait until next year? Maybe you have forgotten the extra picks they have coming from the Manning deal!

Hi guys, its me again...posting to see if you guys made any moves, and I came across this thread.

First and foremost BigMiamiFan, we have been rebuilding for 10 years! I think our new GM is making a statement to win NOW! Besides, we do have buttload of draft picks next year, including to #1's when we traded cry baby Eli to the Giants! How is AJ Smith a moron? For the first time, this team actually has a GM that can manage and has his head on straight compared to what we had before (Beathard). Just an FYI and if you didnt know, AJ along with the late John Butler put together and kept the Bills together during their run. Also, in reality we only gave them a #3 because we have 2 6 round picks in which we choose what number to give to the Bucs. So relax with the strong words before checking the facts.

I honestly believe we are 3 players away from building a very solid team. Our O-line is "gelling" and is very impressive. We have Lorenzo Neal (best fullback in football); LT (I think is the best RB in football); Gates (good/could be really good TE); Reche (too bad his out for this season); McCardell (WR/unproven in a bolts uni); Dwight (good #3 WR); Parker (good #2-3 WR).---Defense we have Donnie Edwards; Quentin Jammer; Steve Foley; Godfrey, and remember this name IGOR OLSHANSKY, he will be a good player, and of course Jamaal Williams.

Obviously he is "unproven" in a Bolts uniform, but you know what, from past numbers, Ill give you my 3rd!

LT21, u bet it was a good trade. he will definately improve your receiving corps. y'all are in good shape good luck on the playoff run.

Hey thanks WCU! Thats might cool of you. I dont see any trades made by the Fins? As Ive mentioned a lot in here, I've always pulled for the Fins, until they play our Bolts of course! But man, was it fun to watch #13 back in the day!

The one move that Fins made that I belive was questionable was Feely. I nver thought he was that good of a QB. Sucks what Ricky did to you guys, get rid of him and get a buttload of picks for him, he screwed your team over. Im sure it didnt help Boston getting hurt either, I was a fan of him here in San Diego until we found out how big of a cancer he is in the locker room. The ever so gentle LT and professional Lorenzo Neal even said he was a cancer...THAT SPEAKS volumes in my book.

So are you guys after a QB or RB first? I personally dont think Leinart (USC) is that good. Ive seen him play out here at least 3 times....lets just say he is a product of the system. Go with someone else!

I just snagged him for half my teams.

KUDOS to this thread! I would've never known!

Back
Top Bottom