Merged:KFFL is reporting the release of Fiore | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged:KFFL is reporting the release of Fiore

Fiore aint so good of a choice, imo. He aint so much of a run blocker.

please sweet baby jesus fiore is the worst the only thing that he has ever acomplished was bench pressing the largest amount of weight in the 49ers gym its time for david to take a seat on the couch and realize he has done nothing special for any nfl team.

about to turn 30 and has a bad knee? If that's my only choice give me Nails back! Thanks for the information.

KFFL is reporting the release of Fiore

I hope that we look into signing him to a cap friendly deal. When healthy, he's a pretty decent guard.

Redskins | Fiore To Be Released - from www.KFFL.com
Tue, 1 Jun 2004 16:18:53 -0700

ESPNews reports the Washington Redskins will release OG Dave Fiore

phinsphan4ever said:
I hope that we look into signing him to a cap friendly deal. When healthy, he's a pretty decent guard.

Redskins | Fiore To Be Released - from www.KFFL.com
Tue, 1 Jun 2004 16:18:53 -0700

ESPNews reports the Washington Redskins will release OG Dave Fiore
The key is when healthy, his knees are reportedly so bad that his career may potentially be over

this thread brooches a topic we are all interested in, so i will come right out and ask; which (if any) linemen are likely to become cap casualties now that June 1st is here and gone, that are worth signing? is there potential OL help soon to be out there, and do we still have cap space t make something happen if so? i have not been following the message boards due to a virus that put my computer in the shop for about a week, and am a bit out of the loop. what's the latest word around the campfire folks?

I'd like to have Fiore a year at RG & leave Carey at RT. Next year when McIntosh re-enters the picture we'll have to rethink the positioning.

Fiore isnt that good of a run blocker even when healthy. The Dolphins probabaly wont be too interested in him, I dont think.

Back
Top Bottom