Merged:Kiper Draft Report in Mail Today/has us taking a Safety in the 3rd rd. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged:Kiper Draft Report in Mail Today/has us taking a Safety in the 3rd rd.

Even before we signed Edwards, I thought offensive line was our biggest need. The addition of Edwards doesn't affect my feelings on if we need a safety or not. I think wide receiver is our second biggest need and safety is a close third. It wouldn't be a terrible idea to draft a safety in the third round.

Agreed we need OL help sooo bad we gotta go there in rd 1. After that we could use someone who could replace Zach if he is hurt and play on ST or a young DT possibly.

Isn't Madieu Williams the dude that gave Rivers fits in the Maryland game with safety blitzes in the fourth quarter, iced the game for the Terps?

As for the projected 4th round pick, Rodney Leslie, I like him quite a lot. He is a very good inside pass rusher(a skill that was missing most of the 2003 season), and has a mean streak(he was suspended from the 1st half of a game for a fighting violation, then scored a safety on the 1st play of the second half).
I like the fact that he is a UCLA player, and that he wore #77(yes we need to have a defensive lineman wear a # in the 70's)

Back
Top Bottom