MERGED: Kiper gave the Seahawks a B and Miami a B-? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Kiper gave the Seahawks a B and Miami a B-?

Kiper is a fool. The guy doesn't know any more than the average football fan but he's got a national venue. So all of a sudden he's an expert and he's got the right to grade each team based on their selections. Unless Kiper has inside information on each and every team's plans - that would make him more of a Dolphins fan than all of us, and all 31 others to boot - he's just guessing.

By the way, I grade Mel Kiper a D for being an annoying pud.

Be more interesting to see what he gives the Pats, seeing as though he choked on slagging the Mankins pick, after initially saying it was a 2 round reach.

I really like Mel but this year he was very poor.

Normally the highest grades are reserved for teams with multiple picks in the early rounds and a high number of picks overall. We had six picks.

Boomer said:
Be more interesting to see what he gives the Pats, seeing as though he choked on slagging the Mankins pick, after initially saying it was a 2 round reach.

I really like Mel but this year he was very poor.

J/C, but a fool in what aspect? Was it his analysis, projections, or overall how he presented himslef in the draft coverage?

Honestly i think we had a good draft but not a top draft. We helped ourselfs out alot but i think we needed more offence. I give us a solid B and have no problem with a B-grade. Kiper for the most part knows his S*** and is pretty solid.

I dont care what Mel thinks of our draft. You can't tell if it's a good pick or not until they show their potential at training camp, preseason, and regular season.

Jimi said:
J/C, but a fool in what aspect? Was it his analysis, projections, or overall how he presented himslef in the draft coverage?

I didn't call him a fool.

But he seems to have softened - 5 years ago he would slated the Pats, but he didn't. He seems to have bought in to the ESPN mantra - maybe almost losing his job there upset him.

Boomer said:
I didn't call him a fool.

But he seems to have softened - 5 years ago he would slated the Pats, but he didn't. He seems to have bought in to the ESPN mantra - maybe almost losing his job there upset him.

They got to Kiper too, eh? lol

I cant understand the Pats picking Mankins that high, honestly. I dont claim to know more than Belichick, but it just puzzles me that they took him so early when IMO they coulda traded down to the mid-2nd and added additional picks to add youth at LB and DB and still gotten Mankins in the process.

Back
Top Bottom