Merged: Ko Simpson | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Ko Simpson

I've heard good things about him...his stats aren't exactly stellar though. He's a tackle leader, but pretty dry on the big plays.

ckparrothead said:
I've heard good things about him...his stats aren't exactly stellar though. He's a tackle leader, but pretty dry on the big plays.

as a freshman he had 6 picks, 6 passes defended, and 3 fumbles recovered. thats some big plays. wheres his stats from this year?

if he's only a sophmore how could he declare....more so WHY would he

PhinSoldia said:
if he's only a sophmore how could he declare....more so WHY would he

If he was a redshirt sophmore he could declare

The rules say 3 years out of high school and you can declare, so if you redshirt a year you are eligable

Im not sure about this kid though

Alex22 said:
If he was a redshirt sophmore he could declare

The rules say 3 years out of high school and you can declare, so if you redshirt a year you are eligable

Im not sure about this kid though

thanx

i dont think he redshirted per say, i think he commited, but enrolled late in school. im not positive though.

Ko Simpson????

who the hell is this guy... and why do some mock drafts have us drafting him...

Lets GO KO! another Saban hidden gem with some ?

Game**** fan here. Ko Simpson has been a playmaking stud since he stepped on the field as a grey shirt freshman two years ago. Finds the ball on every play. All-SEC, All American.

Most were suprised he came out after only 2 years but he's 22 and is projected to go on the first day which is good for a safety.

As the Dolphins go he would fit a need. Would be a big reach in the first. About right late in the second. And a steal after that.

Back
Top Bottom