Merged: Konrad Out For Buffalo Game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Konrad Out For Buffalo Game

Muck

Now completely imaginary
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Konrad Out For Buffalo Game

QAM says he's got a Grade 2 concussions. Left the hospital today, but it out for Buffalo. :(

Also, Tim Bowens is day-to-day with that calf injury.

Re: Konrad Out For Buffalo Game

Originally posted by Muck
QAM says he's got a Grade 2 concussions. Left the hospital today, but it out for Buffalo. :(

Also, Tim Bowens is day-to-day with that calf injury.

I like Femi. He can catch, sort of. I don't really like Konrad, and I know Konrad is better of the two, but I don't think it will be a big difference.

Konrad is one smart man

let's hope Wanny decides to sit this one out too.

Re: Re: Konrad Out For Buffalo Game

Originally posted by blingbling2334

I like Femi. He can catch, sort of. I don't really like Konrad, and I know Konrad is better of the two, but I don't think it will be a big difference.

Konrad was having a very solid season and is very under-used. We needed to throw him the ball a lot more.

I think Femi's been around long enough to get the job done but, I sure would rather see Konrad leading Ricky into the hole.

Why oh why did we ever let Draper get away from us?
That guy could play any position on offense.:cry:

Originally posted by inFINSible
I think Femi's been around long enough to get the job done but, I sure would rather see Konrad leading Ricky into the hole.

I agree. Konrad seems to be blocking especially well the last few weeks. Monday Night Matchup even showed clips where he was blowing people up (Dat Nguyen).

Konrad sustains Grade 2 concussion

This is bad. Konrad is not only a GREAT (yes he is a great FB) RB but he is also our best blocker on offence. Without Konrad Fiedler is going to be hurting badly come monday morning.

Konrad (like all other FBs) do the dirty work of the run game and also pitch in big time with the passing game. Wether its picking up that extra attacker or even going down feild for yardage. Konrad will be missed this game against Buffalo.

THis guy, Obafemi Ayanbadejo, I dont know anything about him so I can't say he wont do a good job. I can say though unless he is alert all game and a good blocker that this game is going to be ugly.

Back
Top Bottom