Merged:Let's Send Poll Results to Ricky!!!/take him back or not? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged:Let's Send Poll Results to Ricky!!!/take him back or not?

Are you in favor of Ricky's return?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
csabe said:
Take the emotion out and you have a player who if he comes back and gets caught smoking weed one more time will be gone for another year. That risk alone is not worth the reward.

What risk??

the risk of having a cancer in the locker room, somebody most of the players on the team despise because what he did to them.
or maybe the risk of somebody that gets out of focus with the game very easily (he did this his second year especially).

how bout a metal pipe?

dont want him back dont need him back. he will do nothing but be a distraction in the locker room on the field and in the media. unless you work for the paper how could you want someone like that around. and one last thing yea he owes us money but theres nothing we can do about it let the legal ship take its course. bye bye rickey it time for a divorce! and we want our alimony money *****!:yell:
:nesucks: :billsbite :jetssuck:

jnewmant said:
the risk of having a cancer in the locker room, somebody most of the players on the team despise because what he did to them.
or maybe the risk of somebody that gets out of focus with the game very easily (he did this his second year especially).

Players are forgiving.... if RW comes back and is productive and tow's the line he will be accepted.... remember the premise is he is not the "go to" guy....

I'd say bring him back but let Drew be his agent and have him hype up the "Ricky come back" so we can trade him to Oakland or another team for a 1st, or 2nd rounder!!!! In other words I dont want him on the team, just his trade value.

This risk of losing him again. Do you ever think he will not be the "go to guy" and at what salary??? He owes big money and will have to get paid a decent amount. That's what all this is about money. Why does he want to come back??? not to win the Dolphins a Super Bowl with his new "astrobody"
thedayafter said:
What risk??

thedayafter said:
Players are forgiving.... if RW comes back and is productive and tow's the line he will be accepted.... remember the premise is he is not the "go to" guy....
i don't care if he comes back or not because if he does i know he won't be the number one guy and i'd like to see him rot on the bench, i want to see the team win but i just don't think i would like to see ricky being productive in teal in orange ever again

Let's Send Poll Results to Ricky!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Dolfans,

I know I know, Ricky messed us up last year, but the past is the past. We all make mistakes in life.

If Ricky's biggest fear is what people might say about him if and when he comes back, then for those of us in favor of his return, let's forward him the results of this poll...Who knows he may even look at this board.

Let the record show that I for one AM IN FAVOR OF RICKY RETURNING TO THE FINS LINE-UP FOR 2005.

I FORGIVE YOU RICKY!!!
2005 Stats No. Yds. TD Yds/Carry
Ricky Williams, Mia 368 1508 12 4.1
Ok maybe you should check pervious threads because i had the exact same poll late last week!!!

it proves what people want!!!

so way to steal my idea!!!

Last year, Ricky basically said that he doesn't care what anyone thinks...but his mental history suggests that he is super hypersensitive which could easily prevent him from coming back even if that was his desire. So the only way that Ricky can come back (in a (somewhat) mentally healthy way) is for him to apologize to his teammates and fans and then wait for the team to trade him so that he can start with a clean slate. Trading him would be best for everyone. I just hope that we don't end up getting a garbage draft pick for him (which could easily happen).

i just have to say, Ricky doesnt owe the fans anything. how can you say he owes the fans a apology. If anything he owes his teammates and coaches he walked out on an apology, but he doesnt owe the fans a damn thing.

if ricky came back, we would trade him, i dont want a 200 pound power runner that turned his back on his team, has drug and head issues, and hasnt played a down in the nfl in 2 years.....

Nappy Roots said:
i just have to say, Ricky doesnt owe the fans anything. how can you say he owes the fans a apology. If anything he owes his teammates and coaches he walked out on an apology, but he doesnt owe the fans a damn thing.

if ricky came back, we would trade him, i dont want a 200 pound power runner that turned his back on his team, has drug and head issues, and hasnt played a down in the nfl in 2 years.....

I agree with what you are saying brother. He definately owes a HUGE apology to the players who sweat their brows all off-season to have him turn their backs on him.

Fins 34 said:
Hey Dolfans,

I know I know, Ricky messed us up last year, but the past is the past. We all make mistakes in life.

If Ricky's biggest fear is what people might say about him if and when he comes back, then for those of us in favor of his return, let's forward him the results of this poll...Who knows he may even look at this board.

Let the record show that I for one AM IN FAVOR OF RICKY RETURNING TO THE FINS LINE-UP FOR 2005.

I FORGIVE YOU RICKY!!! ;)
2005 Stats No. Yds. TD Yds/Carry
Ricky Williams, Mia 368 1508 12 4.1

herbert NO

RW is not close to being in shape enough for the NFL :fatman:

RICKY STAY HOME :yell:

Back
Top Bottom