Merged:Little Woody update/According to Lions fans/Where's Woody right now? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged:Little Woody update/According to Lions fans/Where's Woody right now?

Samphin

Dolphins Homer
Reaction score
Little Woody update....

Despite the suggestive title, this is strictly about football. I went trolling over to the Bills board just to get their views on free agency and see who else they were targeting besides Woody. Well, an interesting little blurb off of a local station ( not sure if it was tv or radio) says that the Bills haven't even come in contact with Woody or his agent as of yet. Woody is in fact in Detroit and will be here tomorrow!

Our mission is to make sure he picks Miami. I really don't want to overpay this guy by too much, but a little might be ok. Remember we need two guards and a right tackle to pick up now.

WQAM: Woody is in Detroit right now!

That was on their 'Top of the hour' news report. They also said that he's coming to Miami tomorrow and did NOT mention Buffalo. He also may make his decision by week's end.

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84
WQAM: Woody is in Detroit right now!

That was on their 'Top of the hour' news report. They also said that he's coming to Miami tomorrow and did NOT mention Buffalo. He also may make his decision by week's end.

:band:

:thewave:

:monkeyr: Fluffalo Bills

PHINZ RULE!!!!:cpatch:

Overpay!

Right now we have no solid starters.

Wade Smith might be good this year.

McKinney might be good this year.

Billy Yates might be good this year.

Jamie Nails, if we keep him, might be good this year.

That is to many "mights" for me.

Overpay.

Yes.... But you can never believe a word that comes out of Donahoes mouth.

He said the same for Sam Adams last year.

Originally posted by Samphin
This will probably get merged, but Justa, is that a radio station or tv?

Radio station. Fox also reported Woody is not interested in the Bills? :confused:

I really think he'll end up a fin but you guys will really have to dish out the $$$.

WQAM reported the same, and he'll be in Miami tomorrow and may make a decision by the end of the week. I haven't heard sh*t about Buffalo.

Where's Woody right now?

Just wondering. I haven't heard any mention of it yet today.;) :evil:

Detroit is now trying to trade down their top pick and supposedly NE is interested in giving their 2 lower picks for it......dman....there goes one spot.....

jbond. I heard the same thing. Apparently, Belicheck has a hard on for that coke head safety. :lol: :jk:

Back
Top Bottom