Merged:Little Woody update/According to Lions fans/Where's Woody right now? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged:Little Woody update/According to Lions fans/Where's Woody right now?

Originally posted by Unconquered
Ummmm...he's on 8 Mile. :)

Hey did the Eagles get Kearse??
I don't know. I haven't heard anything about that yet today either.

WNSA also reports that Troy Vincent is in Buffalo and the Bills are working out a contract.

When Donahoe was talking about keeping your cell phones on, he was talking about Vincent and not Woody like all those speculations.

Originally posted by jbond
Detroit is now trying to trade down their top pick and supposedly NE is interested in giving their 2 lower picks for it......dman....there goes one spot.....

got link?

Clayton:
McClure and Mike Flynn were ranked among the top centers available in free agency. Flynn re-signed with the Ravens. That gives Damien Woody free reign as the top interior offensive lineman. Woody, who played guard and center, visited Detroit on Wednesday and is scheduled to go to Miami on Thursday.
http://espn.go.com/nfl/clayton/qhits.html

Originally posted by zachseau13
Overpay!

Right now we have no solid starters.

Wade Smith might be good this year.

McKinney might be good this year.

Billy Yates might be good this year.

Jamie Nails, if we keep him, might be good this year.

That is to many "mights" for me.

Overpay.

Someone gets it?

Well, this is a nice relief from this mornign where he was as good as gone by some people's accounts.

Now about that Randy Moss trade....:lol:

Nails ain't coming back... Whitley is projected to be #1 on depth at 1 OG spot leaving 2 spots open - presumably LG and RT. We gotta fill them both with solid player, if not PB level players, or the off season will be a failure as far as getting better in 2004

Back
Top Bottom