Merged: LT wearing aqua and orange #55 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: LT wearing aqua and orange #55

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Reaction score
LT wearing aqua and orange #55

Tomlinson apparently wore the Seau jersey as a tribute to his former teammate. The Chargers host Seau and the Dolphins next Monday night. Seau was the Chargers' first-round draft pick in 1990 and was selected to 12 Pro Bowls. Seau always envisioned finishing his career with his hometown team, but was traded to Miami in April.

``I've seen a lot of Junior Seau jerseys around this community,'' Schottenheimer said about Tomlinson wearing one, too. ``As long as he's wearing a Chargers jersey Monday night, that's all I care about.''
nothing like a little dissent after your first win :lol:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-chargers-tomlinson&prov=ap&type=lgns

Tomlinson Wears Seau Dolphins' Jersey on Monday

Anyone see that? LT was apparently angry about not getting it on 3rd and short on Sunday, and would hardly talk to the media. On Monday he comes out wearing a new Junior Seau jersey, even though that is his opponent this week. A little strange to me, and I know Junior is an icon in SD, but to wear the Fins jersey, the week of the game?????

I LOVE IT!!!!

WHens cherbot going to start wearing a new Coles uniform?

P.S. My sig aint a personal attack against you. Its an attack against your cheer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Tomlinson Wears Seau Dolphins' Jersey on Monday

Originally posted by J-E-T-S
Anyone see that? LT was apparently angry about not getting it on 3rd and short on Sunday, and would hardly talk to the media. On Monday he comes out wearing a new Junior Seau jersey, even though that is his opponent this week. A little strange to me, and I know Junior is an icon in SD, but to wear the Fins jersey, the week of the game?????

I think it is very strange as well. I am surprised that they aren't really mad at him in SD for that. What was he thinking?

I know for sure I wouldn't be very happy if a Fins player was wearing the jersey of the opponent the week of the game.

Didnt Sapp wear a Ron Jaworski Eagles throwback Jersey the week of the Philly playoff game?

Get over it.

The guy may be mad and stuff but what I think hes really trying to do is show his Respect for Seau.

ya...i agree that he's showing respect to J.S. but it kind of is a slap in the organizations face...he's probably frustrated for dealing with the same ol crap and wants out of san diego. he is the team...PERIOD!!! he probably feels that san diego did J.S. wrong and its Tomlinson's way of showing his feelings towards how they handled J.S.

I think that LT's meaning to wearing the jersey was:

"Seau should've never been traded! Look at the defense & the 1-5 record now!"

Next week he'll bust out with the blue Rodney Harrison jersey.

Originally posted by LoXiN
I LOVE IT!!!!

WHens cherbot going to start wearing a new Coles uniform?

Heck yeah!! How about Bledsoe wearing a Toronto Argonauts Flutie jersey?? Or Peyton Manning sporting a Gary Hogeboom. Oh man that would rule!!

Well just imagine had Dan Marino decided to go to Minnesota instead of retiring before the 2000 season, you would be seeing some of our guys wearing a perple #13.

Uhm, I don't care much if LT wears Seau's jersey or not. I just care if Seau knocks him out of it when Monday comes along.

Back
Top Bottom