Merged: Mandich "Jerry Sullivan....Sign Him Up" / Officially Signed!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Mandich "Jerry Sullivan....Sign Him Up" / Officially Signed!!

Muck

Now completely imaginary
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Mandich: "Jerry Sullivan....Sign Him Up"

Mandich says that guy is one hell of a football coach. Says he's known him a long time.

Sullivan is Arizona's former offensive coordinator and was brought in by the Phins to talk about the receivers coaching job.

Re: Mandich: "Jerry Sullivan....Sign Him Up"

Originally posted by Muck
Mandich says that guy is one hell of a football coach. Says he's known him a long time.

Sullivan is Arizona's former offensive coordinator and was brought in by the Phins to talk about the receivers coaching job.
As a receivers coach with Arizona, San Diego and Detroit, he tutored such receivers as David Boston, Tony Martin, Chad Morton and Herman Moore.
Chad Morton :confused: - Johnny

http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/sports/football/7707349.htm

on the real topic, he sounds fairly qualified, though I like the idea of getting the guy from NO if Joe Horn comes w/him...

He also coached Anquan Boldin this year.

Sullivan, a native of Miami and graduate of Jackson High, spent one season as the Cardinals offensive coordinator.

Come on home. :)

Sullivan will have talent to work with this year with Chambers & either Clayton, Woods, or Evans. He should be looking forward to it.

Yes yes yes yes! :rocker:
Proud to have been the one to "break" the story of the Fins interest in him to the board. (Of course, the papers busted it out first, but I can;t be EVERYWHERE! ;))

I think they meant Rob Moore, not Herman Moore.

And I don't remember Johnny Morton ever being on the Cardinals...but I could be wrong.

Still the work that Sullivan has done with David Boston, Anquan Boldin, heck even Bryant Johnson was impressive.

I don't know that Sullivan has ever worked with Wannstedt before but I hope not because then it would be a sign that Wannstedt is accepting that just working with his "friends" and guys he has worked with in the past, isn't the answer. Gotta get the best man for the job.

I would have been happy with Jerry Sullivan or Hubbard Alexander. But, we still need new OL and STs coaches IMO.

And I don't remember Johnny Morton ever being on the Cardinals...but I could be wrong

ck,

I understand Sullivan was an offensive coach with Detroit so that's where Johnny Morton reference probably comes from. I think Morton was a 1st round pick in Detroit out of USC.

Back
Top Bottom