Merged: Marcus vick WR??/Marcus Vick? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Marcus vick WR??/Marcus Vick?

Mr.305

Pro-Player!
Reaction score
What do you think about the Dolphins spending a 6th or 7th round draft choice, on Marcus Vick and letting him come up under Culpepper? Culpepper was a very mobile QB and he could teach Vick a lot. I think it would be one hell of a steal if he turns out at all like his big Bro.

:dolphins:

no thanks and welcome aboard :newbie: and please abide TOS :D we don't want another thing happening like we had earlier.

Hell No
we need a veteran QB to backup Pepper

Vick has too many character issues....not worth the risk.

Who Cares 7 Th Round One Screw Up Bye Bye, Id Take Him Maybe Even Cut Him Before Camps Even Over If You Dont Like His Ways, If Not Gamble & Win On The Kid

he is deff not a dum, and he would have been a 1st rounder if he would have returned for senior year, n not so such behavior issues. he could be a third QB, and the Fins could sign vet QB to back up Culpepper

The guy may have some talent, but I don`t think Saban is going to spend even a second day draft choice on him.

If he lasted throughout the draft I it would deff b a good move for the fins to make, signing him as a free agent.

id like to nab him 7th round if he is there. why not he has talent. and who says he will be a backup shoot he can go under lemon and in 3 years if he matures well hes trade bait or something. the man is athletic and be a great value to a franchise so if we got him in the 7th than well i think its a steal. saban would keep him in tack i thought last year mcpherson would of been a nice late pick.

Mr.305 said:
What do you think about the Dolphins spending a 6th or 7th round draft choice, on Marcus Vick and letting him come up under Culpepper? Culpepper was a very mobile QB and he could teach Vick a lot. I think it would be one hell of a steal if he turns out at all like his big Bro.

weñcome ,, for a 7 pick i wouldent mind

Mr.305 said:

Welcome to the site... :D

Just to let you know for the future... there is a "Draft Forum" is made for all draft discussion. If you cant find this thread later, its probably because it got moved to that forum.

Anyway... I would definatly spend one of our 3 7th round picks on him. The value in terms of talent is rediculous. I would see it as an investment. If Saban can keep him out of trouble for a couple of years and he looks promising... we could turn around and trade him for a 2nd or 3rd round pick...

Back
Top Bottom