MERGED: Marvez Reports Poole Injures Knee | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Marvez Reports Poole Injures Knee

DolphinDevil28 said:
Don't count out Travis Daniels. He knows this defense. In fact, I'd be willing to bet Daniels beats out Edwards.

There is no doubt that Daniels will be in the mix whether at CB or at S.. Mostly likely will stay at CB now with Poole out..

"So Mr. Peterson, about the trade we made a few weeks back......."

i was speaking to those who DID... and he who flushed...

regardless, i presented it maturely (at first), never backed down, didn't disappear, and i even embraced a ban if it wasn't true ...

at what point do you at least say to yourself "hmmm...?"

or is every new poster on your warm message board just dismissed as some propaganda-spewing 7th grader?

and where am i acting happy about it? i watched Will Poole at B.C. in person, and at USC on TV ... he was/is well on his way to being a high quality starter...

it just makes missing Corey Webster in round 2 all that much more painful...

DolphinDevil28 said:
Don't count out Travis Daniels. He knows this defense. In fact, I'd be willing to bet Daniels beats out Edwards.

Ya I know.....I was just hoping Daniels could play FS......

Remember guys this year things will be different we will look like a team on both sides of the ball, Sabn will keep on winning because we will have a plug and play system. Someone goes down, someone steps in thats how this system will work. I hope Poole is Ok, but If he's not we will be fine.

PressCoverage said:

regardless, i presented it maturely (at first), never backed down, didn't disappear, and i even embraced a ban if it wasn't true ...

or is every new poster on your warm message board just dismissed as some propaganda-spewing 7th grader?
Good job on the 1st thread. Nice scoop!

PressCoverage said:

You put yourself in some of the fans on this board's shoes who have been around forever and ask yourself that question.

You should have put a disclaimer before you presented your facts. You wouldn't have been the first "inside source" guy with a first post to come post BS.

PressCoverage said:

In all fairness, most of the ones that come on here and post "breaking news" with no links, etc. for their first post are propaganda-spewing 7th grade trolls. Need proof? Take a look at the trash in the SPAM folder. You were right and that sucks (because of the news you were giving).

I'm speechless. Don't think I called you any names, but I apologize for doubting you. Now I feel bad and we lost Will Poole. The bad news is starting already...

lol

The sad thing is that I too thought this was bogus. However, I elected to hold off on commenting for one reason.

There was no evidence, no link nothing to prove this guys theory. It was odd to me because nothing seemed plausible about this. So, I in fact, thought there might possibly be need to looking into before I posted lol!!

It just seemed way to off and wierd to be true or false.

So good job on sticking in there through the ridicule also on proving, on your first post that you might be a credible poster:D

painnotpleasure said:
I'm speechless. Don't think I called you any names, but I apologize for doubting you. Now I feel bad and we lost Will Poole. The bad news is starting already...

Nothing is set in stone yet!!! Let's hope it isn't that bad.

PressCoverage said:

and where am i acting happy about it? i watched Will Poole at B.C. in person, and at USC on TV ... he was/is well on his way to being a high quality starter...

it just makes missing Corey Webster in round 2 all that much more painful...
The bottom line is that you were right, even if this reality suck. Nice scoop ....and welcome!

Why was our starting CB at a rookie mini-camp?!??!?!

Back
Top Bottom