Merged McQuarters released /McQuarters the youngest, most experienced guy available? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged McQuarters released /McQuarters the youngest, most experienced guy available?

The guy will be cheap........give him a look.

razorphin said:
McQuarters as depth and nickel/dime back +punt returner!

you dont even think he will be your #2 CB??

what about a move to FS??

He's worth a look. Howard is the only other guy with much starting experience. It will depend on the $$$. The $$$ will depend on who is interested. Hopefully, there won't be a lot of interest in him yet. I think Saban may be interested because he could help with CB and/or safety.

I don't think we should look unless he is really cheap...we really do have it covered with Howard.

MoTown Finman said:
I don't think we should look unless he is really cheap...we really do have it covered with Howard.

every team has 1 player that they blame for a loss. On D its the guy, where on 3rd down this player gives up a 1st down, or a penalty, or something to hurt his team.

on O, its almost always the QB.

i just found the guy on defense. HOWARD.

ch19079 said:
http://www.nflfans.com/bears/images/2005bearscap.htm

not to bad, but since he didnt restructure, they cut him.

they save 2,050,000 in cap space by cuttng him.

interesting note:
Urlacher cap hit: 6,157,000
O-Gun cap hit: 7,455,000
My Lord, thank God we got rid of Ogun...that cap number is assinine! (yes, they frontloaded cash, but had to in order for him to sign). Can someone please tell me why Ogun, or anyone else, would think his performance stats are worth a $7million yearly salary :rolleyes:

Unless Ogun makes the Pro Bowl this year and has a Jason Taylor type season...Ogun trade for Chicago's aspect = SUCKERS!

Back
Top Bottom