Merged: Miami Herald execs reprimand Armando Salguero over Jason Taylor comments | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Miami Herald execs reprimand Armando Salguero over Jason Taylor comments

its a freaking blog..not a news column that would be printed in a newspaper...blogs are full of opinions...in Armando's opinion, he feels JT lied

What are you talking about? You're kind of going all over the place with your critique of inconsistent fans. A blogger reporting on a player's performance in an OTA is an understood opinion by the reporter. The reader understands it's the writer's perception and accepts it for what it is. The only source is the journalist's opinion of a performance which is clearly disclosed. This is an entirely different situation. This is a piss poor journalist insinuating speculation as fact. He's made assumptions about things he is not privy too and instead of countering with any facts of his own he just implies that JT is lying in an incredibly childish way.

Sparano was lying as well... about JT not willing to report... :rolleyes2:

Sparano was lying as well... about JT not willing to report... :rolleyes2:

how was that a lie? Was JT in minicamps? and I doubt he'll be in training camp either. No lies there.

Actually, JT was the one that lied by stating he would be at camp after he was done shinning his balarina shoes

Really? Has he reported to camp yet?

Is Sparano a liar...? That's the question... Armando's most recent comments and Arm's older comments are solididfied by Sparano's comment to the press... Are they not...? Note: the rolled eyes...

How come no one's calling out Sparano...? Did Sparano make it up...? JT has since tried to mend his own agents words...

FREAKIN JOKE

how was that a lie? Was JT in minicamps? and I doubt he'll be in training camp either. No lies there.

Actually, JT was the one that lied by stating he would be at camp after he was done shinning his balarina shoes

Read above and note the rolled eyes... I guess soemthing was lost on my translation... :hi5:

Saying you would trade my team for Tom Brady... a.k.a JT's boyfriend.... is fighting words too. Until that fairy gets to working with the team screw him and his same sex prferance media BUDDIES and player fans.

Somebody -- or somebodies -- is/are lying.

Or has lied.

Or will lie.

Somebody's pants are on fire...

http://www.realfootball365.com/index.php/articles/dolphins/11591

Every week brought two or three new headlines, each story connected to its source like smoke connected to an extinguished candle. No one could seem to confirm previous reports and attempts to do so seemed only to generate new, conflicting stories. Now, even one of the reporters covering the team is making headlines for almost -- but not quite -- calling Taylor a liar.

clear.gif

Saying you would trade my team for Tom Brady... a.k.a JT's boyfriend.... is fighting words too. Until that fairy gets to working with the team screw him and his same sex prferance media BUDDIES and player fans.
I agree, that statement was at the end of the day his biggest mistake. Its OK to respect Tom Brady or any other NFL star but dont go and disrespect your teammates.

Can't you actually hear Kirstie Alley's voice when you read a FKA post?

Uh, yeah...me neither.

Back
Top Bottom